Bedroom fun

Riot woke up seeing jake snoring in his bed, his bare hairy chest was showing as his arm was under her.

Riot has on his shirt since she didn't bring any clothes, he had on black pajama pants.

Riot softly stroked jakes cheek as she moved closer to kiss him, her lips placed slowly on his as she moved her lips as she savored his taste of his lips.

"Good morning to you" jake said as he was on top of her, "hello there" riot smirked.

"You're something riot and I adore it" jake smiled, "thank you gyllenhaal" riot smiled as she continued to kiss him.

"Ew jake" peter said which caused jake to roll off seeing peter and the girls at the door, "uncle jakey!" Romona and Gloria said as they ran to him.

"Are you?" Peter asked knowing what he was asking they shook their head which cause peter to sigh in relief.

"Uncle jakey it's movie day" romona said happily, "that's right" jake grinned.

"What's movie day I thought it's movie night?" riot asked, "it's basically a whole day of movies" romona said.

"Oh that's fun" riot smiled, "come on let's make breakfast girls" peter said.

"They're adorable" riot said as she sat on top of him, "I know they're amazing little girls" jake replied.

"We have about less than 20 minutes until they finish up what do you want to do?" Jake asked, "I have an idea" riot smirked as she lifted up her shirt.

Jakes hand grabbed her breast gently as a moan escaped from her mouth, "we have to be quiet" jake hushed.

Riot leaned in to kiss him savoring his taste which she adored, her hands placed on his hairy chest trailing her hands down.

Riot began to grind on him which left trails of groans leaving jakes mouth, jakes heart was beating extremely fast right now.

Jake then got up and pushed her down on the bed which meant he was on top of her, riots heart was beating right out of her chest as she stared at his blue eyes.

"You're beautiful when you're surprised" jake said which caused she to blush, jake leaned in and kissed her passionately.

"Please jake" riot whimpered by his touch, jake then proceeded to love her.

"Jake wanna help" peter said as he walked in, "oh my fucking god!" Peter said as he ran out.

"Why is it every time we fuck someone has to come in?" Riot asked which made jake chuckle.