Bacholer party

"Stripper!" Keisha shouted as she giggled through the man dancing on her.

"Perfect" Maggie laughed as she drank her drink, "let's do this" riot laughed as she placed a tiara on Keisha head.

"Perfect" riot smiled as Keisha held riot.

They didn't invite Alison because the fact that they didn't know her at all, the tension from riot and her would be weird.

"Bitch yes" Paula said as she smacked the strippers bum, "thanks will" riot smiled knowing the stripper.

"Anything for the bride" will smiled, "love the fact you're not actually a stripper" Maggie laughed.

"Keep this on a down low and were fine" will joked, "wills my friend" riot said wrapping her arm around him.

"so what happened to you and that actor you were drooling for since high school?" He asked sitting down to cool down.

"We stopped he didn't really want me" riot said sadly

"I'm dating Harry now" she added

"Ugh that guy is horrible" will groaned, "that's my boyfriend" riot giggled.

"Still think you and jake should have stayed" will smiled.

"I wish we did" riot sighed.

"This is great" Zach said drinking beer, "football alcohol and cheerleaders" he smiled.

The boys were at a big football game for zachs bachelor party.

"Yeah and the wedding is tomorrow" jake smiled taking a sip of his beer.

"I know you're still into riot" Zach whispered so Harry couldn't hear him, "what no" jake said as his eyes widen.

"Don't lie" Zach smiled, "ugh fine I thought being with Alison would make me happy but it feels weird" jake sighed.

"You love her" Zach said, "what?" Jake asked. "you heard me" Zach smiled, "no I dont" jake replied

"It's not love" jake said

"Did your heart race every time you see her?" Zach asked which jake nodded.

"Do you always love spending time together even if it wasn't a fancy dinner?" he asked, jake nodded

"Do you get a kick whenever she kisses you even if it's quick?" He asked, again jake nodded.

"You love her"

"I love her" jake said then smiled.

"I love riot" jake grinned