Surprise guest

"I have the popcorn" jake smiled as he saw the two little girls cheer, "jake you need to lock the door" peter said scrunching his nose.

"I'm leaving soon so you don't have to worry" jake smirked as he handed the girls a bowl then gave one to peter.

"Where's riot?" Romona asked, "she's at the guest room changing" jake replied.

There was a knock on the door which left everyone confused, "are you expecting someone?" Peter asked jake who shook his head.

"I'll get it" riot said as she came down the stairs, riot walked to the door and turned the knob while being greeted by a woman.

"Aren't you Maggie?" Riot asked with her mouth opened, "yes why are you in my house?" Maggie asked chuckling.

"I'm just a guest" riot replied, "oh well welcome" Maggie giggled.

Maggie came in and riot led her to the living room where the rest were at.

"Guys look who came" riot said which caused everyone to turn their head.

The girls ran to their mother and hugged her very tightly, "mummy's home!" Romona said cheerfully.

"Hey darling" peter said as he gave his wife a kiss, "hey sis" jake awkwardly said.

"Jake can I talk to you for a second" Maggie said as she dragged jake into the kitchen.

"Oh wow the kitchen is nice" Maggie said in awe, "you're welcome" jake smiled

"Jake who's this girl?" Maggie asked, "that's my girlfriend riot" jake replied. "Riot what kind of name is that?" Maggie asked confused, "she has a name just doesn't want to share it" jake replied.

"She's very pretty but I thought you were taking a break?" Maggie asked as she crossed her arms, "she came in and I wanted her" jake smiled.

"That's what you said about Taylor and Michelle" Maggie groaned, "just admit it she's just a quick fuck" Maggie said frustrated.

"What no!" Jake said quickly, "do you actually like her?" Maggie asked.

"I think I do" jake smiled, "Well then don't break her heart" Maggie smirked.

"I promise I wont" jake said.