Alison.

Jake arrived and was greeted by a tall blonde.

"Alison hey" jake smiled as her lips connected his.

"Jakey!" She squealed.

"I'm so glad you're here now we can be Hollywood IT couple again!" She added.

Jake began to kiss her which he loved.

"I've missed you" Alison smiled.

After weeks past jake and Alison were together again

"Jake this cupcake is amazing" Alison said biting on it.

"Can I have some?" Jake asked, "sure" Alison said handing him.

"You're not going to put it on my nose?" Jake asked, he remembered riot always did that.

"what are you talking about?" Alison asked confused, "nevermind" jake sighed.

"Well this was sent to you" Alison said handing him a red envelope, "thanks" jake replied.

"Alison want to come with me to a friends wedding?" jake asked as he read the white and gold letters spelling zach and Keisha.

"Are they famous?" She asked cheerfully, "no they're the ones I met when I stayed at my sisters new house" jake answered.

"Oh well I'll still go" she replied kissing his lips slowly.

"I can't wait for you to meet my friends" jake smiled, he remembered riot and the last goodbye.

Jake frown when in the envelope was a photo of riot, she looked like a mess.

Her hair was messy as always but her eyes were tired.

"Who's that?" Alison asked peeking over jakes shoulder.

"Just a photo of zachs sister he's into photography" jake replied.

"She's pretty but her eyes are so sad" Alison said.

"She's a great person though" jake smiled staring at riots photo, she looked at the bridge in a dress shirt that jake remembers.

It was the shirt he left at her house the first date they went.

she rolled up the sleeves and had her hands on her head apparently stretching.

"Why are you still staring at it?" Alison asked removing the photo from his hand.

"She's at my favorite place" jake smiled.

"Jake let's get ready for the carpet" Alison smiled.

"Fine" he replied.