Midnight confessions

The girls were currently staying over at the gyllenhaals house for the night.

Jake had arrived to take some stuff to zachs house for the wedding, "Maggie?" Jake loudly whispered.

He heard a sound of a fridge opening, jake quietly creeped into the kitchen.

"Maggie?" Jake asked as he switched the lights on, the figure turned around and it was riot.

Riot stood there in a mini pastel pink dress with a silk black robe which had the word bridesmaid in white cursive writing on the back.

Jake was speechless by the beauty riot was right now.

Her hair was in a half down half bun, she had on her glasses.

"Jake" She giggled, "oh hey" he said blushing.

"Why are you here we have the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night and a breakfast together" riot said.

"Just needed the bag with the groom things" jake said awkwardly, "oh it's here" riot said walking out the kitchen to hand him the bag.

"Here you go" riot said trying to hold the bag, "let me help" jake said as he walked towards her

Their hands touched and they both looked at each other's eyes.

Jake felt himself lean just as riot did as well, their feelings were coming back from when they still felt for each other.

Jakes lips moved in sync with riots and their hearts were beating so loud that everyone could hear them.

Riot deepened the kiss as she held on the back of his neck, jake then brought her closer to him feeling her body on his made him weak.

"Wait I can't do this" riot said breathless, "what why?" Jake asked.

"Were taken by somebody else" she replied.

"Oh yeah" jake sighed licking his lips.

"I'm sorry but we can't tell anybody this" riot said, "riot I never said I stopped liking you" he said.

"But you did because if you didn't you'd still be with me" she sighed, "jake just please" she added.

"Alright" jake said walking out.

Jake knew he still has lots of feelings for riot.