Chapter 2: Chapter 1

Okay, so he was reincarnated and it seemed like God had likely left his memories intact.

And also the lady was his mom.

He kinda felt guilty about how the girl had panicked while trying to calm him and–wow he had a twin brother– his twin down after his twin had woke up from his sudden crying.

Their mom had cried along with them while calming them down so he had to hold down his baby tears. He realized–deducted that his mom was just trying to feed him since she thought that he was hungry.

And feed by means of breastfeeding because that's what normal moms do for their newborn child.

Choi Jung Soo, who was around 26 years old and had been reincarnated with his memories intact, had never felt so embarrassed and awkward at the same time until he finally let his mom feed him because the crying he did made him hungry.

He sighed once again.

It was now a week after he realized that he had been reincarnated to a new family and it seemed like his mom was actually still a teenager while their father was not around.

He was curious and kinda angry at the thought of possible reasons why their mom was raising them alone.

He was currently having a staring contest with his twin brother, Carsien– as what their mother had called his twin.

Choi Jung Soo–or Curtin he supposes, felt like something was amiss while staring at his twin.

Aren't babies normally dumb or something since they knew nothing of the world?

So why was his twin staring at him in the eye with a calculative and curious gaze that no baby should hold?

Well except for him, since he was internally a twenty-six-year-old adult. He was no normal baby, alright.

Maybe he was just hallucinating since now his twin was staring at him, giggling innocently with joy.

Yeah.

Anyway, his twin is very cute and handsome. He's very sure that he was as well, seeing as their mother had good genes.

"Curtin, Carsien, time for you two to eat." His gaze shot towards the door as their mother had entered.

Aside from the reincarnation thing, he had also guessed that maybe they were in some whole other country, time, or maybe another world.

Because one, their mother looked European.

Second, there was nothing but silence around the house and no monster or panic.

Lastly, if they were indeed somewhere on the western side of the globe, he doesn't know why he was hearing a whole ass new language he had never heard before.

Anyway.

Base on his mother's tone, it was time for a meal. His face felt hot out of embarrassment before sighing.

He swore he could hear his twin snickering but maybe it was just his imagination because his cute twin would never laugh at him like he knew what was going on.

He sighed again.

Shit's totally weird.

Choi Jung Soo, now Curtin, felt like he's being subjected to something similar to a scam.

He was now a year and two months old, who could form simple three to five at maximum words for sentences.

Which was pretty impressive as it is.

Well, unless for the fact that his twin brother Carsien had bested him at talking when he was a year and one month old. Yes, only a one-month difference.

What bothers irritates him was how smug his twin is, he learned that he was the younger twin, looked at him while their mother praised them.

Curtin clenched his tiny baby fists with all control a baby have.

"Curtin, good. Don't be sad." His older twin comforted him.

He sent a stink eye to Cartien who clearly enjoyed crushing his competitive soul. In the first place, Curtin doesn't even know why he felt so competitive towards his brother.

What he does know is that he feels like he's missing something, especially from how Cartien felt so familiar along with the mirth behind his eyes.

"You try next time," Cartien added.

Or maybe it's just that his older twin is an irritatingly bright and genius child.

He still can't believe a year and two-month-old baby bested him when he had some reincarnation bullshit going for him.

Curtin was now two years old. Of course, that means his twin is as well.

He could also now see colors more clearly and talk more clearly than before. Though lisps couldn't be entirely avoided since being a child means they have a short tongue.

What irks him is how Cartien would tease him just because he didn't lisp as often as him.

Though he could not help but be attached to his new family which consisted of him, Cartien, and Jun, their lovely mother who he had discovered was younger than his old self.

She's currently eighteen years old meaning that she gave birth to him and his twin when she was sixteen, which is considerably young back in his world.

But it seems like from the reactions of their neighbors that it wasn't anything out of ordinary in this place.

What was more pressing to their neighbors was how their mother had been raising them all alone. Some old ladies would always tell their mother that she was such a waste especially a beauty like her to have gotten pregnant with an absent father.

The people were right by how their mother is a beauty. And after Curtin had gained the ability to see colors again, it only enhanced their mother's features.

As he had guessed, their mother has ash-blond hair, that his older brother inherited, her hair color complementing her sea-green eyes, that he got.

But that didn't mean that he and Cartien like such comments towards their mother who they admire the most especially on how Jun had raised the both of them alone and yet had been a great parent.

Their lovely mother, who would always answer back with an equal backhanded compliment that the old gossip-filled ladies can't even be angry about since their mother had said it so elegantly polite.

Mother is fucking awesome as fuck.

That's why he along with his twin would showcase their smartness to the neighborhood so as to thwart the negative comments around their mother.

And it worked.

But it seems like it worked too well that now he found himself gagged and blindfolded in a moving carriage with his twin in a similar state.

Notes:

I was about to delete this fic but I suddenly remembered my excitement whilst plotting about this story and now I cannot not continue it.

Though I do apologize since my updates wouldn't be as fast as my other ongoing fics since I'm trying to find the correct words in my vocabulary for this fic.