Chapter 3: Chapter 2

Notes:

I kind of got carried away while trying to fully remember the plot of this book while listening to by

Ps: I would interpret this font as the Korean language.

After at least hours lying uncomfortably on the floor of a moving carriage, they were blindly thrown into something like a cell.

He had only confirmed that they were indeed behind an iron-barred cell when his twin had taken off his blindfold with his mouth, teeth to be exact when they heard that the one who brought them here had exited the vicinity.

With all the skills he had from being a swordsman in an apocalyptic world from the past that he could project in his young body, he had removed his gag and did the same with Cartien.

While it was his first time being kidnapped, even back in Korea he had never been kidnapped, he is the calmest that he had been.

Especially when to him, kidnapping was the least of his fears when the lists of it had been occupied by all the monsters back at his old life.

What is on top of his worries right now is his twin. No matter how smart and a genius his older brother is, an unfamiliar scenario could still affect such a young child.

Yet when Curtin had faced his brother to check if he is hurt, what welcomed him is an unsurprisingly calm demeanor.

Familiar yet different cold reddish-brown eyes radiated his calculative thoughts about their current circumstances.

And reddish-brown eyes reflecting his own calm self.

It seemed like yet again, his brother is just too amazing.

To be someone so calm in front of such a scenario even if he's still at a young age.

Curtin felt something scratching the back of his brain from how his twin brother Cartien's eyebrows are scrunched up together in a familiar manner.

A feeling of relief washed through his body from seeing that his brother is alright.

The relief soon turned into something of troubled, troubled by how the familiar gesture of SooHy- Cartien pinching his chin like a familiar mannerism while thinking deeply.

Though even if he had confirmed that his brother is physically unharmed except for the blooming bruise on his hands from the way their hands are tightly tied together, he still wanted to confirm it verbally.

"Cartien-"

"Call me Hyung," His stupid(ly smart) brother interrupts.

"Shut up. No wait don't- argh! That's not important right now!"

"But why? Aren't I older than you?"

Yes but I can't!

"Those two and a half minutes doesn't matter!"

"And why not?"

Because I just can't bring myself to call someone else 'Hyung!

"Because, because- argh!" Curtin wanted to ruffle his own hair in frustration but then suddenly realized what Cartien is trying to do.

"You! Aish!" He exclaimed in an irritated manner as Cartien snickered at him, he tried calming himself down. "I know what you're trying to do Cartien, I admit that it somehow worked, Stop looking at me smugly like that! Anyway, are you okay?"

"Yes, yes. Don't worry about me my precious dongsaeng." Curtin let out a false angry grunt from being called dongsaeng, "I am perfectly fine right now. How about you?"