Six.

Dedicated to silver bc she gave me a new idea. xx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Tell me if this hurts." Deaton proceed to press on Niall's ribs as he scream.

"YES! IT FUCKING DOES!" Niall's face was red and he pushed Deaton's hands off his rib cage with more force than necessary.

Alaska growl at her older brother. "Stop being a fucking baby and let Deaton fix you up." and with closed eyes she cuddle closer to Derek's side.

Niall threw a mean glare to her face and then eyed them up, "Can you please stop cuddling like newly weds before I rip Derek's throat out?"

Alaska pouted and glare. "No. Fuck you."

"So, you just fell down a ditch and Cora & Boyd jumped over it and continue their way?" Stiles asked Niall as he continue to munch on the end of a pencil. Niall nodded.

Scott scoffed and crossed his arms, "I don't believe that." Niall shrugged and gave him the finger. "I don't care about your opinion, little boy."

Derek barked a laugh as he high five his future brother-in-law. Alaska roll her eyes and stood up. "Thank you for everything Deaton, for patching this Amadan up. Derek, see you later.Scott and stiles, I hope to see you tomorrow!" And with kiss to Derek on the cheek by the part of Alaska the Mullingars were out the door.

+

Alaska let put a sigh as she eyed the school building in front of her. She glance at her watch and shook her head.
"I hope this is as gammy as it sounds."She enter the building, with her boots making a quiet noise every time she walked.

Then she step into the English classroom.

Her anger raise from 0 to 100 real quick.

Shit's 'bout to go down.

+ "So.. are you like in a relationship or something?"

Derek's heart stop beating for a second and his face fall at Mrs. Blake question.

'Yes. There's Alaska.' His mind told him but he scold himself. Don't be stu-

"Yes." Derek and Mrs. Blake heads' turn towards the door so fast they almost got whip splash.
Derek's eyes widen and his heart spike up. Is she serious? Not that he was complaining but she didn't told him!?

Alaska was glaring daggers at Mrs.Blake as she walked into the room.
She stood next to Derek and wrap her arm around his waist and instantly Derek's arm wrapped around hers. She cuddle up to his side.

"Derek is my boyfriend." She stated proudly.

Mrs.Blake eyes flash with jealousy and then she chuckle. "Impossible. You're a child and he..well he is a man." Her eyes burning with lust as she look at Derek up and down.

Alaska growl at this, making Jennifer's eyes snap to hers. "He is mine, and I don't care if you're a teacher or not, stay away from him,skank."

Mrs. Blake frown. "Watch your tone young lady."

"He is mine."

"It's illegal." Alaska roll her eyes.

"Cop on. I'm 18. And remember, I won't hesitate to rip your throat out with my teeth if you go near him,understood?old slag?" And like that Alaska dragged a stunned Derek out of the classroom.

"What the hell was that?" Derek yell-ask. He was so stunned that he din't know if to either cheer or kiss her senseless.

Alaska's eyes were wide. "I-I-U-m.. I don't know but here, I like you a lot Derek, and something inside of me is telling me that you're mine,so it will stay that way, okay?" Her eyes harden. "I'm done being the shy little awkward girl. I'm sassy and fierce, so get use to it."

Derek's eyes shine with pride. He was proud that Alaska had the guts to stand up to him.
"To be honest, I feel the same way.." He scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. "So.." before he could finish Alaska interrupted him with hard eyes.

"Derek Hale, you're mine okay? From this moment we are in a relation ship okay?" Alaska was seeing white. She was trapped inside of her mind, screaming as her Lunar took place.

Derek smirk and shove her into the wall, his lips grazing her ear lobe. "Alaska Mullingar, from now on you're mine, understood? No male is allowed to touch you or even be near you. And I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend because its not necessary."

Alaska smirk. "Agree, Derek." He groan as his name drop out of her mouth. This was getting sexual real quick and it was weird.

"I'm yours, Derek Hale." "And I'm yours, Alaska Mullingar."

And in an attack of confidence Alaska pulled Derek Hale into the empty classroom next to them.

+

"What the hell happen to your neck?" Allison chocked at Alaska as she eyed her neck.

Alaska roll her eyes. Derek had left a trail of hickeys all over her neck. Purple and red spots doted her neck so hard that even her foundation couldn't erase them.

"A horny guy happen." Alaska mumble as she took another sip from her coffee.

Derek was so kind that after their um..'activities' he took her to Starbucks and bought her a Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato.

Allison choke on her spit as Lydia gave a 'you go girl' and high five to Alaska.After the whole ice accident Lydia went and apologize to Alaska, offering her a trip to the mall as an apology. Which ended up with Alaska buying lots of lace and precious underwear,a couple of chokers, a leather jacket and a pair of heels.

Alaska roll her eyes as a guy walk past her, wolf whistling when he saw Alaska's butt. "Damn, Your ass is to die for girl!" Alaska turn around and was ready to smack the guy, but he was already running down the hall like the devil was on his heels.

"Alaska..." Allison whisper with fear in her eyes. "Your eyes are purple."

"f u c k."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Niall and Alaska have heavy irish accents but i'm not going to write the way they speak bc i'm too lazy. They also have live quite a while in the USA so they know their 'american slang'.
Alaska's eyes up there, thats how they are supoose to look.