One.

A small reminder that this takes place in the season 3. Thank you.principal girl on the side. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The young ginger girl let out a sigh as she finish lacing up the shoes of her outift. Moving from Ireland to a small town in California wasn't easy for her, but is she could escape the demons that follow her she would do the impossible to get away.

"Hurry, Alaska! You're going to be late!" Her older brother, Niall, call out for her from the kitchen. the girl roll her eyes but not less started her way towards the kitchen.

Alaska Mullingar was an 18 year old original from Dublin, Ireland. She had move with her 22 year old brother at the end of the summer to Beacon Hills, California for a fresh start. Alaska, could be describe as a puzzle. She hide herself because of her personal reasons but, she was sassy, fierce and sarcastic as fuck; she was a badass hiding under an awkward skin.

Niall Mullingar look at his younger sister smiling.
"Come on! New place, new start. Take your car before you're late." Alaska nodded at her brother and with a kiss in the cheek she left towards beacon hills high school. 

+

"Lydia, more like fresh boys. For god's sakes they're fourteen!" Allison roll her eyes at her best friend.

 Lydia was cut off short when the doors slam open, Alaska Mullingar walking into the crowded hall, standing out like a white marble in dark paint. Her shorts showed off her long legs and her freckle body, making younger girl become jealous at her sight. 

Lydia glare at Alaska who was attracting too much attention for her comfort. Alaska took a turn in a corner just to smash into a body.

"Sorry." She mutter and walk away, looking for the office.

Scott and Stiles stare in an awe as they saw a new girl bump into them and walk away. Stiles seem in a trance by the beauty of the girl, freckle body, ginger hair and green deep emerald eyes. Scott look at his best friend and snap his fingers. "Let's go to class." 

+

"Here you go sweetie! Your first class is English. Now, make sure if you need any help come and find me okay?" Alaska nodded and thank the office lady, walking out of the office and into the English class. When she enter all the pairs of eyes seem to look at her with curiosity making her look a the floor. She quickly took a seat near the window. 

'Fuck you secrets.'  She curse on her head staring out the window until the teacher came in. On the other side of the room Stiles and Scott stare at the new teen, who seem extremely shy. 

"What about we invite her to you know, be friends with us." Stiles suggested to his best friend as Scoot agree.The girl needed friends. 

Then everybody's phone started ringing, including Alaska, making them take them out reading the text. 

"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds, and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed sombre under an overcast sky – seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." A young teacher, who call herself Mrs.Blake, announced as she stroll into the room, confidence rolling off her in waves; making Alaska shiver.

"This is the last line of the book we will be reading in class. Also, the last text you'll get. Phones off." Alaska, being stubborn, just lock and silence her white iPhone 5. Mrs. Blake then look at Alaska & smile. 

"We've got a new student this year, so why don't you introduce yourself?" Alaska glare at the teacher, took a deep breath and stood up; all the people looking at her. She smile shyly and wave. 

'You can do this, Alaska come on! Speak your mind.' 

"My names Alaska," gasps were heard around the room as they heard her angelical voice and deep irish accent. "Am from Ireland if you haven't notice,"  once again laughs follow.  "I like wolves and hot guys with tattoos." Once she sat down the girls start laughing.

"I agree with you!" A comment was heard from her left. "I like you already!" another one ran out. 

 And Alaska found her self smiling for her confident out break. Meanwhile Scott look at the young ginger across from the room, something about her make him nervous, but he couldn't place his finger where. 

In the middle of the class Ms. Blake was cut off by a bang on the window, follow by a stain of blood. The teacher took slow steps towards the window just to see a flock of black birds making their way towards the windows. "Get down everybody!" As people got off their seats around 50 birds came crashing into the windows, breaking them and hurting people in the way.

Alaska look up from her position to the floor upwards, seeing the disaster. She had to do something! She slowly stood up and focus on the birds, her eyes turn to a deep purple and with the flick of her wrist the birds fell to the floor, dead. Quickly making sure no-one saw her, she pull out her phone calling her brother. It couldn't be happening again. 

+

"So the birds just came out of nowhere, smash into the windows, and just drop dead?" The young deputy ask once more a shaky Alaska as she nodded. Just as she answer loud footsteps were heard and her brother came in, furious, pushing people to get to his sister.

Stiles end the call with Scott just in time to see an older looking guy, a good looking guy, pull Alaska in a bone crushing hug. Stiles wanted to roll his eyes, Of course she was dating an older much handsome guy.  He couldn't take his eyes of them and sure enough the guy turn around and made eye contact with him, glaring.