Sunset

When the sun half-desired to descend to the contest, in the dim sky he left so many messages, between a reluctance and a necessity.

Now it looks like the two people are sitting alone in the room with their respective busyness. Then the girl began to break the silence that had hit the room.

"Rin!" Shouted the girl.

"What?" Replied the young man with two-colored hair who wore glasses lazily, because he knew what the girl was going to do later.

"Carry" right, it's true what rindou said in his mind.

"But I'm still doing my homework bae." said rindo, then resumed his stopped activities. Rindo is doing his job.

"Let it go! Just carry me, right now!" The girl just sulked by puffing her cheeks while crossing her arms over her chest.

"You guys, you've just been busy doing work, you know that?!" The girl growled at the longing in front of her who now just stared at her flatly.

"You don't feel sorry for me? Have you been like this since earlier?" She ordered.

"Whose girlfriend is busy with whom, then just continue going out with the task." The girl grumbled.

"I just want to sulk with Rin." She continued with a whining tone like a child.

"Eh, it's okay, I'd better go on a date with brother ran. Bye bye rin bleee." The girl stuck her tongue out at rindo, then got up from the sofa.

But suddenly his hand was pulled by rindous whose face was now wrinkled, and his cold gaze stared at the girl.

"You shut up or I'll kiss you." He pulled her arm, then forced her to sit on his lap.

"Hehe, or better I just walk with brother Ran~" teased the girl to rindou to heat it up.

"You're-"

Cup!

The girl kissed rindou who was on her lap by silencing rindo's mouth and then pressed his lips to rhindou's lips.

"Hehe, Rin is really cute when he's jealous," the girl chuckled.

"Even though I don't really want to date bang ran, piss." The girl continues

"But if you're invited, it seems like the guy doesn't refuse, haha." Ledek the girl.

Rindou who heard the girl's statement then immediately grabbed the girl's small lips with a little aggressive.

"Rin? mmpphhh." The girl, who had not seen the blind before, now turned to Rindou who suddenly kissed her lips by crushing her.

"Heh~ who was trying to challenge?" Rindou unlinked with the girl, then smirked at the girl who was currently feeling out of breath from the boy's actions just now.

"Rin! If you want to kiss me, can you tell me first?!" A light red blush spread across his hot cheeks from the sudden action just now to the girl

"Let me not be surprised to continue to run out of breath like this."

"No way~ were you like that yourself?" Rindou replied in a mocking tone while raising one of his eyebrows.

"What I said was different context." He shouted with a flushed face.

"Yeah, I'm the same."

"Rin?!" shrieked the girl.

"Hehe, kidding dear. Want to continue, hm?"
Rindoo asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yes you want, who doesn't want to?" The girl answered with a smile.

Then they both resumed their activities that had stopped earlier.

The girl wrapped her arms around the back of her neck, then she put both of her hands on the girl's jaw.

They kissed when the sun wanted to return home and then changed to the moon.

How earthy is a twilight, so serene and majestic.

When he was present, the whole universe fell into silence, silence without a sound. And the wind only wafts through the window grilles.

Fin.

Just info, this original story from Ellytheria

To be continued...