Caffe

[play that music later!]

13.45 PM

Now the two lovers who are usually always in the room, or a.k.a-your house and homesickness.

But now you are in a cafe called 'sturbacks in the center of the capital.

You guys are on a triple date with sanzu and kokonoi.

Sanzu and Kokonoi are rindo's classmates on campus. So do not be surprised if they are friends and close.

They did a triple date like this, not an invitation from you, but an invitation from their friends, Rindou aka Sanzu and Koko.

They said they wanted to see and get acquainted with a girlfriend they really care about.

At first, Rindou wanted to refuse, but because you said you wanted to see and know about his friends, Rindou was forced to accept Sanzu and Kokonoi's invitation.

So here they are now, but this can't be called a triple date, because sanzu and koko don't read their lover.

"Hey, why don't you guys bring your girlfriends?" chirp miss.

"You said triple date? It's just me dating and you guys are the bully."

"My boyfriend said he was having a family event so he couldn't come, hihi." replied rindo's friend named 'Sanzu haruchiyo.

"And if koko, why?"

"He's on vacation with his friends."
Answer rindo's other friend named 'Kokonoi hajime

"Then why are you guys still with us? Why not just cancel it." Say hello to both of them.

"Don't tell me you just want to see my boyfriend, so you tricked me with wanting a triple date?!" Rindou looked at koko and sanzu intensely, then hugged you from the side.

"Haha.... ah yeah that's right." Sanzu replied while scratching the back of his neck that didn't itch.

"I was just curious, because you always said you were busy every time you were invited to the headquarters." Koko said with a to do point while sipping her drink.

"Yeah, anyways I'm lazy to come there,"

"There's also nothing to do, just gather not clear." The connection.

------𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞-----

"Well, while here how about we just get acquainted." Said the girl who had only been listening to their conversation.

"That's right, come on come on!" Sanzu replied enthusiastically.

"Should not."

"Rin...why? Besides, I don't know them either."

"We're in different faculties, so I don't know them rin..." The girl continued in a low tone.

"You know, rindo! Wow~ you just made your boyfriend sad." Ledek sanzu.

"Shut up you sanzu!"

"By I don't mean that, I'm just afraid that they like you..." answered rindou while looking down in a low voice.

"Haha, my cat is really cute."

"BUAHAHA, look at that. Rindou is called a cat by his girlfriend."

"Sanzu you better shut up!"

"I've been told to keep quiet from the start, tcih."

'eh?'

'this song right?' thought rindo who is now glancing at the girl beside him.

'oh, the song is playing here, it's dangerous'

'especially with the two couples in front' thought Koko who realized a song was playing in the cafe.

"Well, there's a song like this, get ready to close your eyes," thought Sanzu, who also realized it.

You who don't really hear and realize that the song 'electric love is playing.

only showed a confused face, because now the three of them were silent.

'why are they? Why are you silent'

'Get ready, I'm about to enter the chorus' Sanzu, who seems excited to see Rindou sitting in front of him.

'haha (name) is confused myself, but now rindo is like he is taking steps to attack him, let's just have a look at it first'

thought koko who realized the movements of rindou who started to get closer to the girl.

~Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it~

'go rindo go rindo!' Sanzu thought, who cheered Rindou through telepathy.

'It's cool, it's going to be a while, let's hurry up, rin!' Koko thought, who joined in encouraging rindo through telepathy

'A little more the chorus is here, (name) won't understand if it's coded, so just go ahead and do it'

'three'

'two'

'one'

Sanzu and koko's minds were simultaneously counting down.

~And all I need is to be struck
By your electric love (Ohh)
Baby, your electric love (Ahh)~

When the chorus in the song arrived, without a word, Rindous just embraced you and grabbed your tiny lips.

Cup!

You who still don't understand the situation are only surprised with wide eyes.

"Hmph...."

Rindou still hasn't let go of his lips, but instead, Rindou crushes the girl's lips by pressing the nape of her neck.

You, who are almost out of breath, push Rindous's shoulder, so that Rindou stays away from you first.

"Rin?! What the hell?"

"This is in a public place, not at home!" The girl continued with her face already very red.

"There was that song earlier."

"Hah?"

"Rindou just play fast, I don't think it's going to be done."

"Cool bro!" Sanzu replied with a thumbs up.

"Huh? What are you guys doing?"

"Earlier there was an electric love song, so the chorus part missed kissing with you."

"Eh?" You have to load first to digest Koko's words just now.

"...."

"OH?! Gosh, it's not that bad." You who understand then cover your face with both hands.

"Haha, I miss the responsibility of making people's children hot." Ledek sanzu

"Sanzuuuu!!! Shut up!" You screamed at Sanzu who was holding back embarrassment, but Sanzu made fun of him.

It's really annoying you think.

"Hehe, really cute my girlfriend." Said rindo in a slightly mocking tone.

"Hold on, hold on, don't be jealous." Koko said while stroking his chest.

"HAHAHA Poor single." Sanzu jokes.

"Who's single asshole."

Then koko and sanzu fight like tom and jerry, and the visitors there are just amazed to see them.

Fin.

To be continued...