My bf get sick

Knock!

Knock!

A knock on the door made by the girl in front of the house of someone marked in front of the gate, namely the Haitani family.

"Excuse me, bro raaaan. It's me (name)." Shouted the girl at the door called the owner of the house.

"Oh brother, come in here. Just go upstairs," the eldest Haitani opened the door and saw the girl who had been standing waiting behind the door.

"Rindou is in the room, just go straight in, it's not locked." The eldest Haitani suggested with his mouth curved into a smile and his eyes forming a crescent moon.

"Oh, yes, bro Ran." The girl replied with a smile to the eldest Haitani while climbing the stairs to Rindo's room who was now lying sick.

Krieet...

"Rin? I'm coming in." said the girl.

"Eh, have you arrived?" Reply to rindou who was lying on the bed playing with his cellphone.

"Yeah, have you eaten yet?" asked the girl and walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Not yet, feed it." Persuade rindo with a spoiled tone.

"You're really spoiled when you're sick." The girl's pout.

"Hehe, so I want to keep getting sick, so that you'll be looked at as if you're being pampered." Rindou said then sat closer to the girl, and put his head on the girl's shoulder.

"Heh! Don't be, it's difficult to take care of you when you're sick," the girl exclaimed.

"It's hanging on me because, just look at his hands, I'm tired." Continued the girl who just sighed seeing her lover's current actions were very spoiled to him.

He wrapped his hands around the girl's waist then he put his head on the girl's shoulder and then began to dusel the girl's neck.

The girl who was treated like that only squirmed slightly because she was amused by the act of missou.

"Rin......" whispered the girl who was tired of longing.

"Hmmm" the young man did not budge, he still hugged the girl.

"Don't stick it first ah, eat first and then we'll cuddle all day." Said the girl who wanted to get out of rindo's arms.

"Really?!" His longing eyes are now sparkling.

"Yeah, let's eat here first, then take the medicine." The young man began to release his arms from the girl.

"Okay princess."

'hold on, don't be melt' the girl thought.

Fin.

To be continued...