Beach

Okinawa Beach in the afternoon is the best place to spend time on vacation.

The sunset on the beach is very beautiful to the eye, the orange and pink tinge at the end of the sky is very beautiful like a large canvas stretching over the sky.

The ripples of the waves that seemed to be calling, the stretch of sand on the edge of the beach which was partially soaked by it for a moment.

The saltiness of the sea water, and the distinctive aroma of fresh and pleasant sea water provide a sense of comfort and relaxation.

Then at this time the two people who were on vacation at the Okinawa beach were on the shores of the beach being engrossed in playing with a sand.

"What are you doing?" Rindou asked the girl who was focused on digging sand using a toy screw.

"Hmm, you could say this is a house for snails and clams," replied the girl who was still focused on digging.

"Huh? Do you have snails and shells?" Asked rindo curious about his words earlier.

"Yes, nothing, I'll look for it first." The girl answered.

"What if you do rin?" The girl continued then asked rindou in front of her by not wearing any tops making the muscles in her stomach and strong arms clearly visible.

"If I make..." Rindoo paused a little because he was now thinking of something to answer the girl.

"You could say this is a palace for the two of us to live in." continued rindo proudly.

"Ewh, you're really crap, so cringe."

"HEH?! HAH? HUAAAAAA MY CONCHANGE HOUSE!" shouted the girl to the waves that had destroyed the house made of sand had been swept away by the waves.

"FAHAHAHAHA, SO POOR FOR YOU!" Rindou laughed very loudly as if he was satisfied to see the sadness of the girl who was now crying over the destruction of the conch house, and the shells that she had made painstakingly had been swallowed up by the waves.

"RIN?! You're so mean, how can you laugh,"

"Just watch out later if your palace is destroyed, I laugh the loudest." The girl grumbled cursing at rindou who was still laughing so hard that he fell over.

"Haha, it's not like that." Said rindo with pride.

"...."

the waves returned to the surface to soak the sand.

Then unexpectedly, the palace that longed for proudly proudly has now been destroyed as well as the girl's.

Rindou who saw that when was just dumbfounded with his eyes bulging in disbelief and his mouth that was wide open with a agape.

"WTH?! MY PALACE???!!!" Rindou exclaimed who still didn't accept the reality.

"HAHAHA, FEEL IT! THAT'S KARMA!" The girl immediately laughed at the destruction of Rindo's palace.

Stupidly the girl splashed a few splashes of water on rindous, then ran away from him.

"Poor Rin, haha, just play with me here,"

"Here, haha ​​if you can catch me, Blee." The girl mocked by sticking out her tongue and then again splashing a large amount of water.

Rindou who came back to his senses due to the water splashing by the girl.

"Watch out for you, if you're caught, I won't let you go!" Reply rindou who seems to feel challenged because the girl has now woken up the sleeping lion.

"Try it if you can, hahaha."

They ended up chasing each other while playing games by splashing them.

Then after a long pursuit of each other, rindou finally managed to catch the girl into his arms.

In the midst of the sun starting to sink the orange sky began to fade and the sun returned home, then changed to the arrival of the moon.

on the beautiful coast of Okinawa, the two people seemed to really enjoy this happy moment, they both laughed at each other as if they had no problems.

Fin.

To be continued...