red day

Ueeek...

Ueeeekkk......

"Which? What are you doing?"
Rindou who caught a strange voice from the living room, turned to the source of the sound. The sound came from the bathroom.

Then rindou approached the girl who was in the bathroom.

"Wait a minute.....are you pregnant?"

"Or, am I going to be a father?!"He exclaimed with his eyes wide open.

PLAK!

The girl hit rindo's shoulder.

"Hey, have you ever said that we haven't had sex yet, idiot!"

"Ish, yes, you are really fierce," Rindou was surprised.

"Even though you are like an angel on campus, calm and very friendly to people."

"But when it comes to me, barbaric is just as fierce." Longing for the girl

"I Want People's Prayers." Say the girl casually with a flat face.

"Already rin. I want to go to bed first, my stomach hurts so bad." Then the girl walked to her room.

'Now (name) is feeling nauseous, weak, and her stomach hurts, I think this fix is ​​pregnant' thought Rindou who was still thinking about the girl.

"You really look like you're pregnant, let's try buying a test pack!" Rindou shouted calling the girl who was already at the doorway of the room.

"Oh my gosh rindouuu..... I'm not pregnant! I'm just coming back and it's the first day you know!"

The girl could only shake her head, how could rindo still think like that, she thought.

"Oh....."

"Eh?! Oh my God, I forgot, it's already the date." Rindou's eyes went wide when he realized it.

"No wonder you're so drooling now."

"Just realized now?" The corners of the girl's eyes are now furrowed.

Rindou chuckled while scratching the nape of his neck that didn't itch, "Hehe, yes. You go to your room first, I'll follow!" He cried to the girl.

"Huh? What are you trying to do?" The girl's forehead wrinkled in surprise, rindou didn't respond, she just went to the kitchen.

"Rindou what are you doing? Are you going home next time?" Muttered the girl who had entered the room.

The girl was now in her room, she was lying on the bed with the blanket wrapped around her.

10 minutes later....

"Babe~" called Rindou from near the door.

"What?"

Then rindou walked towards the girl with a bottle and a glass filled with warm water.

"Here, compress your stomach using warm water that I filled in the bottle," said Rindou while giving a bottle of water filled with warm water to the girl.

"Keep drinking hot water too." He continued, then gave the girl a glass of warm water.

It turned out that rhindou had been in the kitchen filling warm water for the girl.

Rindou knew that right now the girl was enduring the pain in her stomach, so he wanted to make the girl feel less pain.

The girl had finished finishing the warm water that was given by rindou, then lay back on the bed "Smart, now I want to go to the minimarket first."

"What do you want to buy?"

"Want to buy pads for you, after all, are you ready?"

"Then all of you want to buy snacks for you." Answer rindou while ruffling the hair on your head.

"Don't be long, rin..." said the girl in a weak voice while looking at rindou with her sad gaze.

"Yeah, just calm down princess. I'll be fast, then cuddle with you until you don't feel the pain anymore."

Rindou who was about to go to the convenience store suddenly changed his mind.
Because he thinks maybe the girl is currently in need of his help.

But suddenly he turned back to the girl, "Hmm..."

"Is the cuddle just now?" Rindou asked who couldn't bear to leave his girl who was in pain.

"I'll buy it maybe later when you're asleep, maybe later before I go home." He said as he looked at the girl sitting on the edge of the bed.

Then rindou took the girl's hair that was slightly blocking his view, with it draped to the side of the ear, then he kissed the girl's forehead.

"Yes, it's up to you but my advice is better now, I can't... it hurts so bad." The girl whispered in a weak voice.

"Okay a minute." Then rindo went into the blanket that had covered the girl.

"poor my baby, because she is sick ." Said rindo as he hugged the girl and kissed her forehead.

"Shit sick! Go all the way hush." Said rindou with a deep voice while stroking the back of the girl.

Rindou would indeed pamper his girl gently when he was sick like this, because his most important priority right now was the girl.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't come home now even though it's midnight.

If the girl is still sick, he will stay beside her and take care of her like a baby.

Fin.

To be continued...