Ticket

"babe?"

Call rindou while looking around looking for the whereabouts of the girl who has now disappeared from before him.

"So? (name) where?" Ask rindou to anyone who is currently confused.

"Bae? Where are you?"

Call rindou with a little shout then start to get up from the sofa and look for the whereabouts of the girl towards a door 'room.

"Rin, I'm here." replied the girl from inside the room by waving her hand towards rindo.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on the balcony." The girl in her room was seen busy with something on her study table.

Oh, I'm doing something, so you just wait in the living room." The girl replied, then turned to Rindou who was confused about what he was currently doing.

"Oh okay." Rindou stepped out of the room and then returned to his original place in the living room.

--------✿✿✿--------

"Darling~"

"What a concindence calls like that, usually there is a desire when you call it that." Rindou answered with suspicious eyes to the girl in front of him.

"Hehe, you just know," replied the girl, who was currently showing several rows of teeth.

"Look at what I made." The girl continued, then gave a piece of paper to rindou.

Then when rindou received a piece of paper that the girl gave him, he was just dumbfounded when he saw what was written on the paper.

"Which? What is this?" asked Rindou with a parrot.

"Yes, a ticket for you,"

"And it's limited, only you can get it from me." The girl continued proudly.

"Haha, what are you so funny." Rhindou chuckles while stroking (name)'s head.

"Ugh, the point is whether you want to use the ticket or not. If you don't want it, I'll just give it to Bro Ran." said the girl angrily.

Then a tinge of red now spread across his face, because he was holding back the shame due to his own actions that had made a strange ticket according to him.

"Loh, don't do it, they say it's limited for me, how come it's a bro ran, anyway?" Protest miss.

"Yes, it took you too long to answer." The girl complained to the young man in front of her.

"Yes, babe, now where is the cuddle and kisses?" asked rindo with a grin.

"Hehe, here it is now," immediately without warning the girl grabbed Rindo's body by slightly bumping into her.

"Riin, sorry, does it hurt?" The young man who was asked was silent, then rindou immediately hugged the girl's tiny body in his arms.

'Oh my gosh, my girlfriend is really cute, I want to get married right now,' Rindou thought.

"Rin cheated, even though I gave the ticket, but you did it first." The girl grumbled with her face now red like a boiled crab.

"Well, it could be the other one." Replied rindo with a small smile.

"Oh yeah hehe." The girl's eyes lit up.

Cup

Then the girl kissed the boy's lips gently, rindou who saw it didn't just stay silent. He also began to return the kiss of the girl who was now in his arms.

Fin.

To be continued...