Day 1: Tinsel in Odd Places

Christmas

Christmas. A joyful time of year. In Georgia it wasn't exactly snowy, actually quite warm compared to a New York Christmas. Steve had gone to get a tree from the local tree lot that was actually pretty far away. I heard something about Tony going as well, something about a bonding trip. I'll be surprised if Tony doesn't come back drunk or Steve comes back without Tony. Sure the two had reconciled, but they still didn't care for each other.

Bucky had volunteered to help me gather the boxes of Christmas decorations from the attic.

"Are you sure this is where we put it all?" Bucky hollered down as I stood near the ladder. His head popped out from the hole in the ceiling, looking down at me confused. "I'm not seeing anything up here, doll." I sighed looking up at him.

"Come down here, I'll look." Bucky nodded before moving down the ladder. I moved to the ladder, Bucky placing his hands on my hips to steady me.

"Steady, doll." He whispered. I turned my head to look at him, smiling.

"This wasn't your way of getting your hands on me, was it?" I asked him noticing the sly smirk crossing his face.

"I wouldn't do something like that." He said trying to portray an innocent act. I hummed as I went up the ladder, knowing his eyes were on me. Once I got up into the attic, I looked around. Christmas boxes were everywhere.

"Um- Bucky?" I asked, but when I turned to look down the hole, Bucky was standing behind me. "Didn't plan this?" I questioned as he stepped towards me and grabbed my hips.

"Thought we could take advantage of the attic.. Just you and me.." He whispered, leaning down and capturing my lips. My arms move up and wrap around his neck as I move my lips with his. I let out a short moan as Bucky moves his hands over my ass, squeezing and kneading it. I moved my hands to his shirt, pulling it off of him, only separating us for a moment before his lips go right back to mine, moving down to my jawline and neck, dragging his tongue over my skin as he grabs my shirt, ripping it down the center.

"Hey!" I laughed, grabbing his head and pressing my lips back to his lips. "That was my favorite shirt." I whispered against his lips. He smirked, grabbing my thighs, picking me up before bringing me to what seemed like a pile of garland and tinsel, laying me down onto it. "You prepared for this- didn't you?" I asked as I lifted a piece of tinsel up with a raised eyebrow. Bucky let out a laugh while pulling my pants off of me, crawling on top of me and kissing along my body, moans leaving my lips.

"I might of planned this before Steve even left.." He admitted, pressing open mouth kisses over my stomach and letting his fingers pull at my panties. I lift my hips so he can remove them, his hands moving ungodly slow.

"Bucky-" He lifted his finger to his lips.

"Guys?!" Steve yelled from under us. Bucky smirked, pulling his pants down and pressing kisses to my neck. "Where are you??"

"We'll be down in a moment!" I yelled back as Bucky nibbled on my ear.

"Shh. Don't let him know what we're doing." Bucky whispered. The thrill of having sex in secret filling me. I felt Bucky line himself up, easing into me slowly. My back arched as I bite my lip to hold the moan in.

"Where's all the Christmas decorations? I thought you guys would have some out already!" Steve shouted up. Bucky lifted his head to look at me, his eyebrow raised as he waited for me to respond.

"Uh- We had a problem finding it-" I tried but thats when Bucky pushed himself all the way into me. A gasp leaving my lips.

"Do you need help??" Steve's voice rang from right by the ladder.

"No!" I moaned out. Bucky chuckled as he started to glide in and out of me. "Uh- We got it, thanks!" I yelled down as my fingers dug into Bucky's back.

"O-Kay then." Steve said. I heard his footsteps as he walked away.

"Mmm he'll be back." Bucky mumbled, groaning out as he pumped himself in and out of me, causing small moans to leave my lips as I grabbed the back of his head and brought his lips to mine. Kissing him hard as the moans vibrated between us. Bucky's metal hand moved to my throat, holding me down as he started to pound himself into me, deep and hard. Bucky pulled his lips from mine, squeezing his hand slightly as he sped up. "Be loud, doll. Let Stevie hear how much I pleasure you." He groaned. I let out a loud moan as my walls tighten around him. Bucky let out a loud groan following my loud moan.

"Oh god.." I moaned, as the knot in my stomach begins to unravel around him, flooding out of me quickly as his thrusts get sloppy. I flexed my walls around him bringing him over the edge with me. Thrusting a few time as he fills me up. "Bucky.." I moaned, kissing his neck as he leaned into my neck, panting into my ear.

"Merry Christmas, Doll." Bucky smiled as he pulled his face back.

"Really guys?" I looked past Bucky's shoulder to see Steve peeking out of the attic door, looking right at us with a look you would see on your parents face when getting your hand caught in the cookie jar. "Couldn't have waited for me? Or at least not done it on the garland?" I leaned back, laughing.

What a great start to the Holiday season.