Day 4: Visit from Christmas Past

In the famous Christmas Carol, a visit from Past, Present and Future takes place to spread the cheer

In the famous Christmas Carol, a visit from Past, Present and Future takes place to spread the cheer. But on this day- we will go into the Past. To when our lovers first meet and question everything they had thought before.

1491-

Watching as the snow first started to fall to the ground, my herbs being cloaked with a magical barrier as I felt a presence near me.

"You should never stalk a witch you know nothing of." I voiced as I kneeled down to pluck some herbs. The man in the trees stepped forward. A vampire. But not just that. The Original Vampire. I stood up with my basket and smiled at his uneasiness. "And how can I assist the Noble Original?" He raised an eyebrow, stepping closer.

"You know of me yet you are not afraid?" He questioned. His voice was smooth, deep. Being that I have lived alone and away from humanity for so long, his voice sent shivers through my body.

"I have no reason to fear you. I am quite powerful." I told him, walking back to the cottage I was residing in for the time being. It was like a vacation home for when I'm not looking for Silas. I glanced back at him, raising my eyebrow. "Are you coming?" I questioned. He nodded, moving to follow me before stopping at the doorway. "I do not need to invite you in, this place has no owner." I explained as I started to gather some teacups and make us both a cup of tea. The man nodded, walking in a bit of confusion on his face.

"It's not safe to have no owner for your home, Ms." He told me with a bit of concern.

"Please, it's Revna. And I'm not home all the time. This is just for a break from my life. Now why have you come all this way-" I trailed off for him to jump in with his name.

"Elijah Mikaelson." He said as he accepted the teacup I offered. Looking at it with suspicion.

"Elijah, there is nothing in that cup that will harm you. Just a simple lemon grass tea." I told him as I sat down in front of him  and sipped on my own tea, closing my eyes at the warming factor. Elijah nodded, taking a sip and sighing contentedly.

"I have come to ask for a Resurrection Potion." He got right to the point. I placed my cup down looking at him.

"A resurrection potion? That is a strong request, Mr. Mikaelson. A very complicated potion for any average witch to make."  I told him before standing up to look in my cupboard.

"You are not an average witch though, Revna. I believe you are older than I am." I turned to look at him with a soft giggle.

"Not polite to mention a woman's age, Elijah. But yes, I can make this potion. But what about the price?" He raised an eyebrow before flashing to stand behind me, slamming me into the wall.

"Price? I do believe you are in no position to ask for a price." He growled, turning me around and wrapping his hand around my throat. I smiled at him confusing him.

"You do not scare me, Mr. Elijah Mikaelson." I repeated from earlier. "Tell me, Elijah- Is this potion for your lover?" I questioned as he leaned towards me. I wondered if he could feel it as well. The warmth spreading through my body.

"What are you doing to me?" He questioned. His face hovering over mine, eyes on my lips. "You did put something in that tea.."  He said, his hand tightening around my throat.

"I didn't do anything to you-" I choked a bit from his hand, but when I went to try and speak more, his lips brushed mine. Heat spreading through my stomach at the feel. "Elijah.." I whimpered. He let a growl out before moving his lips against mine, pressing lightly against me. The blood rushing through me didn't know where to go. The wetness his lips caused made me throb, but the choking made it hard to even try to focus. His hand loosened as he pressed his lips harder to mine. My hands moving to his long hair, pulling him closer to me. Elijah bent down, picking me up and having me wrap my legs around him as he walked us away from the wall and headed to the only room in the house. Laying me onto the bed gently, his hand moving to my leg, the dress I was wearing bunching up as he landed on skin. Dragging his hand up my bare leg before gripping my hip tightly.

"I want-I need you." He growled out as his lips left mine, grinding himself against me. "Just this once." I nodded, panting.

"Please-" His lips went back to mine, biting my lip and pulling at it before his hand made contact with my core, feeling it through my underwear, the wetness making him smirk against my lips. Ripping them off of me, I used some magic to remove his pants, making them appear next to us folding neatly.

"No magic." He growled. I offered him an apologetic look before his length tore through me. A gasp running through my throat followed quickly with a moan that drew out as he pressed deep into me. I moaned as I tried to thrust my hips at him, his hand moving to hold me down as he slowly pulled out and slammed himself back into deeply.

"Elijah-" I moaned as my hands went to his back, holding onto him as he repeatedly pulled out in a slow motion and then thrusted back into me hard and fast. It seemed he went deeper with each hard thrust. My back arched as he started to roll his hips repeatedly into me. My leg lifted up to wrap around his back causing him to sink in further. Both of us moaning and groaning. Elijah moved his lips to my neck, kissing and licking my skin. "Don't." I moaned, causing him to stop licking my neck. "It'll build a connection." I panted out, "This is only a one time-" I moaned as he thrusted harder into me.

"One time only." He agreed, pressing kissing on my neck instead. I whimpered as my walls tightened around him, feeling the build up in my lower stomach as his thrusts became harder and faster. Like he was running out of time and had felt the pressure of some invisible time limit. The pressure inside of me kept building until he gripped my thigh, thrusting into me deeply once more before exploding inside of me. The built up tension inside of me exploded with him. Flooding out of me in pulses, squeezing him. Milking him for everything he had. Elijah jerked his hips a few times, panting as he looked at me. His eyes held something.

"One time." I told him, pressing my hand to his temple and causing him to go to sleep. I rolled him off of me, getting up and cleaning myself up before using my magic to clean him up and dress him back in his clothes. "Only one time." I sighed, moving into the kitchen where I made his potion, bottling it up and placing it on the dining room table with a small note. I grabbed my cloak and left without a word, going to continue my journey of finding my best friend.

3rd POV-

Elijah woke up with a jolt, anger and hurt flowing through him as he got out of the bed quickly. He had noticed Revna was gone before he even left the room. Sighing to himself as he saw the bottle on the table. Picking it up he noticed the small note.

Here is your potion. She's one lucky girl. Merry Christmas Elijah Mikaelson.
-Revna

And that is how Elijah and Revna first met. Both agreeing to make it a one time occurrence. But we all know how that turned out.