Day 2: Scrooge of Christmas

Tis' the season for joy and cheer

Tis' the season for joy and cheer. For all but one. A certain Mikaelson has become the Scrooge of the century...

"This is ridiculous." Finn huffed, ripping the tinsel that hung above him and tossing it to the corner.

"Hey! I worked really hard on hanging that up." I pouted at him. Finn looks at me a look of apology on his face. "What did the tinsel ever do to you?" I asked.

"Sorry, Hilda." I narrowed my eyes at him and walked over to him, my hands behind my back as I do so. Finn looked down at me with a small smile. He didn't look to be in the spirit like his siblings were.

"You don't like Christmas?" I questioned, a bit confused on where the Scrooge came from. Finn sighed.

"I was in a coffin for all of the Christmas's." He explained. "I never really got to celebrate it." I looked at him sadly, realizing just how much Niklaus had taken from him. Finn never got to learn the cheer of Christmas or the thrill of waking up early to open presents with his family. I really haven't either, but I binged so many Christmas movies with Rebekah and Danial, that I feel like I have lived a thousand and one Christmas'.

"Well- Let's change that then." I told him with a grin. I bring my hands out, tossing garland around his shoulders like a boa and grabbed his hand. "I can show you how amazing it is to- give and receive around the holiday season." I told him, winking subtlety and pulling him up the stairs. Finn let out a short chuckle as I pull him into my bedroom, locking the door behind us.

"What are you doing, Hilda?" Finn asked as he looked at me, his eyes darkened as I pushed him to sit on the bed.

"I think you know what I'm doing." I told him as I undo his pants. "Giving you my Christmas present a bit early." I smile as I pull his pants off and kneel in between his legs. Finn stared at me, his jaw clenched as I take the tip of him into my mouth. A short breath left Finn's mouth as I pull back with a pop, taking the tip back into my mouth. My hand wrapping around the base as his hand went to my hair, gathering it and holding it back as I took him all the way to my throat. 

Finn groaned as I bob my head along him, his hand guiding me along his length. His hand tightening in my hair. My hand moving to his balls, rubbing and squeezing gently. My tongue sweeping around his hardened length, feeling the veins that pulsed along him. Finn lifted his hips slightly, pushing me down on him for a moment before pulling me back. Guiding me back over him as he met me half way. Thrusting into my mouth. Hitting the back of my throat as he did. I let out a muffled moan against him, feeling him twitch inside my mouth before he ripped me from him.

Finn ripped my clothes away from my body, pulling me to climb on top of him. My legs on either side of him as I lower myself over him, sliding into me slowly. Both of us letting a long moan out. Finn's hand gripping my hip as the other went to my head, pulling me to connect his lips. I moved my hips against him, rolling and grinding. Pushing his hips up to make himself hit as deep as he could. Our lips moving against each other as I bite his lip. Blood pooling from his bottom lip as I suck on it, a groan leaving his throat. As soon as I release his lip, he pulls back, pushing his nose into my neck as he kissed and nipped at my skin. His hands moving to grip my hips, holding me up as he starts to thrust into me, hard. His teeth grazing me as he sinks them in, pulling my blood into his mouth as he moves me to slam over him. The sound of our skin smacking echoing along with the moans that followed.

The tightly wound knot, loosening, snapping inside of me as my walls clenched around him. A scream leaving my lips as he bit harder, slammed me harder over him. My moans growing louder as I feel my release flooding around him quickly, throbbing and pulsing around his length as he kept thrusting up into me. My hands on his shoulders to stabilize myself. The orgasm racking through me like there was no end to it. My stomach clenching repeatedly. Finn showing no relent. Thrusting up until his hips locked into mine, holding me to him as he shot inside of me, deep. His fangs retracting from my neck as he licked it up, bringing his lips to mine as he pulsed and twitched inside of me.

"Merry Christmas, Scrooge." I whispered against his lips. Finn smiled, shaking his head before pressing another kiss to my lips.

"Merry Christmas, Angel."

After that, Scroogey Finn had developed the Holiday cheer. Seeing the perks of having love around this time of year.