Day 5: Seeing Stars

Christmas trees and mistletoe

Christmas trees and mistletoe. That was the perfect part of the Holiday season. The tree decorated with shiny ornaments and tinsel. Lights hanging all around, colors of red green and white flashing around. The star sitting on top of the tree. It was beautiful.

I was currently making some hot chocolate for Steve and I, since Bucky had gone out for some last minute Christmas shopping.

"Hey, Freyja?" I heard Steve holler. "Can you come here?" I put the hot chocolate mugs down, turning around and walking towards where I had heard him.

"Steve?" I questioned.Walking towards the living room. As I went under the arch to the living area, hands grabbed my hips stopping me in place.

"Gotcha!" Steve laughed, pulling me to him and turning me to face him. I laughed at him.

"You're lucky I didn't hit you just now." I teased.

"I guess I am lucky.." He said with a smile. His eyes glanced up and then back to me. I looked up spotting the white berries of the mistletoe hanging above us. My eyebrow raising as I look back to him, a sly smile looking back at me.

"Sneaky-" I started, getting cut off by Steve's lips. My hand instantly goes to his cheek, leaning closer to him as I kiss him back.

"What were you saying?" He asked as he pulled back slightly. I laughed, pulling him back to me, my lips moving against his. Steve's hands pulled me closer to him, his hands sliding down my waist and pulling at my dress I was wearing.

"Stev-"

"That's not my name." Steve mumbled, biting at my lip. My breath caught in my throat as he pulled at my lip, his hand moving to the back of my throat. "Go on, doll. What's my name?" I looked up into his blue-green eyes, the lust in his eyes making my heart skip a beat.

"Captain." I breathed out. He smirked and captured my lips, pushing his leg between my legs as he backed me into the frame of the arch. His free hand slid down my torso to my thigh, gripping it as he had me lift my leg up wrapping it around him as he pressed against me. Grinding into me as he moved his lips to my neck causing moans to leave my lips.

"Let me show you the stars." Steve mumbled against my neck, moving to grab my other leg and lifting me up. I held onto his shoulders as he carried me. I didn't realize what was happening until he laid me down under the tree. I looked at him confused as he smiled, sliding down my body and stopping between my legs. I let out a gasp as his fingers lightly pressed against my clothed center. My head shot back as he lowed his head, moving my panties to the side so his tongue can slide up my slit.

My eyes look up at the tree. The lights twinkling above me as Steve dove his tongue inside me, his thumb rolling over my clit as I tried to buck my hips at him, moaning. He moved his hands to my hips, holding me down.

"Oh god, Steve." I moaned out, Steve shoved his finger into me, holding it there. I whined as I try to move my hips, but he kept them down.

"I'm sorry, I think you forgot my name.." Steve said in a low tone that sent chills through my spine.

"Captain.. Please.." I pleaded. Steve smirked at me and added a second finger as he started to pump them in and out of me quickly. Not showing any mercy. I let out a moaning scream as I feel my walls tightening, Steve sliding a third finger in, curling them inside of me as his thumb rolls my clit. He leaned down, attaching his lips to my clit, sucking it and flicking his tongue over it. I arch my back as my climax teeters over, moaning as Steve kept going. When he pulled away, he reached up and ripped my panties down the rest of the way. I kept panting, staring up at the tree lights as I heard him moving around before climbing over me.

"Are you still there, doll?" I looked at his eyes, smiling.

"Just admiring the stars, Captain." He grinned, sliding into me, our lips connecting as he thrusted into me, his fingers interlacing with mine, pulling my hands up above my head as he held my hands. Rolling his hips into me as we both moan against each other. I bucked my hips into him, each thrust causing a moan to leave us. Steve's lips either on my lips or my neck. Biting and sucking on my skin. He released my hands as he moved one hand along my body, landing on my hip and guiding me against him. My hands moved his shoulders, feeling myself nearing my climax. Steve slid his hand behind my lower back, pulling me closer to him.

Steve pressed his lips to mine, letting his tongue dance with mine as we thrusted a final time, both of us moaning out as we released together. Pulling apart, both of us panting as Steve rolled off of me, laying next to me as we both look up at the tree lights.

"Now I'm even seeing stars." Steve said, turning his head to look at me, meeting my smile with his own. "And I'm not talking about the lights."