Day 3: New Traditions

Traditions are a part of everyones Holidays

Traditions are a part of everyones Holidays. Some light candles others hang stockings.

In India, Christmas isn't the Holiday they always choose to celebrate. Although similar. Candles lit throughout the kingdom of Gahmar. Lighting the way through the darkness and showing the win from Evil earlier that year. Workers working hard on the making of food and lights being strung all throughout the palace. Steve and Bucky both just getting back from assisting the Avengers in the latest saving of the world. Daneen currently lighting the oil lamps in their shared room.

"Danny?" Steve's voice rang through the dark halls, candles lighting the way. Flowers hung and laid all over, bright colors bringing goodness to the corners. In his mind it seemed really romantic. But he knew it wasn't meant to be since the workers were the ones lighting them. Bucky walked with him down the hallway, towards their shared room. After being announced to the people as Daneen's soulmates, they moved into the master suite. Only leaving on occasion when absolutely needed in the fight.

"Doll?" Bucky voiced, opening their bedroom door only to see Danny working away on the lamps. Dim lights guiding them through the darkness. "What is this, Danny?" (POV switch) I looked up from the lamp I was trying to light, spotting my soulmates standing in the doorway. Their eyes scanning the room in confusion.

"It's Diwali.." I told them, not realizing they had no idea what I was talking about.

"It's November, Danny. What is Diwali?"  Steve asked, glancing at the flowers that were hanging on the walls.