𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

It has been a week now since you discovered your new little friend. Haku was just a harmless little bunny that just wanted to play, you didn't know it was just a low grade curse. You always play with it which made you feel less lonely than before. The only thing that disappointed you was that whenever Sukuna appears, Haku would hide from him. You even wanted it to meet your father, but it just shivered in fear while shaking its head no. You didn't tell Uraume about Haku as well, knowing that she would tell Sukuna right away.

Haku was your little secret.

Right now, you were in the garden along with your bunny friend. Sukuna was outside, enjoying his time by burning down some villages. Uraume was in the forest to get some herbs. You were making a flower crown for Haku.

"Ki ki! Ki ki!"

You laughed and petted the bunny, "You should wait a little bit." You said, smiling down at it. You turned your head back to the unfinished crown, "Tell me Haku, why don't you want to meet otou-san?" The curse stiffened as its small body trembled at the mention of the curse king, "K-Ki ki..." It told you, still shaking its head. You sighed, petting its head again, "I really don't understand what you're saying." You mumbled, thinking of a sane reason.

"Are you afraid of him?"

It nodded several times, "You don't need to be, otou-san won't harm you because you're my friend and you're kawaii too!" You said, placing the new made flower crown.

"Ki?"

"Trust me, otou-san will like you."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

S U K U N A ' S    P O V:-
I sat alone in the room, waiting for Y/N to come here. She was in her room like usual.

For the past week, Y/N has been acting a bit off. She was definitely hiding something from me and I will eventually know. She would remain in her room for hours and when I check on her, she starts to freak out. She also used to greet me, but she stopped doing so. Even today, she didn't greet me which really displeased me.

There's something taking her attention from me... there has to be.

The door slid open and in walked Y/N, in her hand was that toy I gave her as she walked in, "Moshi moshi, otou-sam!" My child greeted as she approached me, giving me a small kiss on my cheek. She sat beside me, having a big smile on her face, "You look happy." I addressed, ruffling her hair which earned me a giggle from her.

"I want to show you something!"

I raised an eyebrow as I waited for what she had wanted to show me, "Come on Haku, don't be shy." Y/N spoke up, putting her bunny toy down. I kept my eyes on it as it started to move, a very faint curse energy emitting from it. My eyes widened, this thing was a curse. How was I blinded like this to give my daughter a curse? My fists clenched tightly as I narrowed my eyes on it.

"Ki!" The thing said and hid behind MY daughter. Y/N laughed, "Otou-san, I wanted you to meet Haku. It didn't want to meet you at first because it was afraid!" She exclaimed in glee, a thing she only does when she is talking about me. This curse should be afraid of me, all those puny curses must know their places when they see me. I took a deep breath to calm myself down, "Y/N, this thing is a curse like the ones you saw before. I must dispose of it." I told her and Y/N looked at me with shock.

"No! Otou-san please, Haku is my friend. Please let me keep it and I promise it won't do anything!" She pleaded, shielding the shivering curse.

"Please otou-san."

I noticed that Y/N was at the average of tears as she looked at me with hopeful eyes. I sighed, knowing that she will be sad if I forcefully disposed of this pathetic thing.

"Alright Y/N, you can keep the curse, but... I'm disposing of it if it harmed you." Y/N beamed and jumped up, wrapping her small arms around my neck, "Arigatō! I promise Haku won't do anything harmful!" Saying this, she pulled away from me and went to the curse. "See Haku, I told you he will like you-..." Her words were blocked as I watch my precious daughter hug this damned curse.

Another obstacle in between me and my daughter. This thing was taking Y/N's attention, a mere weak curse that I can easily kill. I know if it suddenly disappeared, Y/N will blame me for it and hate me. For now, I will just let them both be until the suitable moment comes to dispose of this thing.

It didn't take long for Y/N to eat her dinner and prepare herself to sleep. I didn't trust this curse, so I waited for them to sleep deeply. I went to Y/N's room and sat beside her, she was clenching into the curse. I can just kill this thing right now at this moment, but I'm not willing to risk my daughter's trust in me. I smiled at her, pushing her pink hair away from her face.

My dearest child's happiness is all that I care about, nothing matters in this world other than her. Nothing at all.