Aster Emerson II

One year later

Percy and I've been good friends. He's like the most wonderful friend I've ever had. He's nice, cool, and even funny. He taught me to believe in myself and now, I don't really feel like a geek! I'd like to continue talking about our friendship but sadly, this story's not about me and Percy's great life. It's about his girlfriend, Annabeth
 Annabeth is kind of perfect, no other way to describe her. But I can't help thinking that's a bit inhuman. I've told Percy this. Multiple times. But he always looks the other way as if he's hiding something. A few times I've heard him mutter, "These demigod disguises are useless." Don't ask me what that means because I just think that's creepy and nothing else.
Anyway, Annabeth's actually pretty cool except for that fact. She's pretty, kind, and really really smart. I don't have a crush on her if you were wondering. Though-I do think a lot of the guys in our school do. Like 99% of them. 
If I were Percy, I'd be careful of what those stuck-up guys would do to Annabeth. Apparently, though, Percy's not worried at all which is really weird. He just smiles whenever someone hits on Annabeth and waits silently for her to turn the guy down. Rather rudely. Huh, I guess Annabeth's independent just like her boyfriend. 
Annabeth's not the only one who gets hit on, Percy's like the number one coolest and hottest guy in the school. Yeah, he's the guy everyone likes. Well, the girls and some guys to be specific. A few people don't like him and they go out of their way to make trouble for Percy--but it's so obvious that their just super jealous. Most of those guys go to detention. . .so hopefully they learn their lesson. 
The thing is, I think Percy's a bit unique too. He's the best swimmer we've ever seen (even better than Olympic Swimmers on TV) and  Annabeth's also very athletic. I mean, she doesn't play any sports but I think she could ace any one of them. She'll probably think there easy too.  
Overall, I think they're a good pair. It's clear they love each other and they'll go out of their comfort zone to show it. Still, I can only think of one word to describe them. WEIRD!