Niko Ender

I hate Nico. He took away my name! (AHHHHH, I HATE YOU ENDER) 
 Like who does that (Maybe. . .*gasp* His parents named him before he knew you were ALIVE) to an innocent person? Anyway, people make fun of me for my name because my last name is Ender and you know, the first thought you'd think is--Nico's Ender. But it's just a coincidence. It's just a unique name. And it's not like I'll poison him or something. 
     Actually--that is a pretty good idea- (WTH?)
                                                                                     -----------
"Hi, Nico!"  
  "Uh. . hi. Who are you?" 
     "I'm Niko!" 
        "Nike-o?" 
           "No Ni-ko."   
              "Hi, Nike-o." 
                  I sighed. "Okay anyways, do you want some water?" Nico shrugged, taking a pitiful look at the glass of wat-cough, poison, cough. Suddenly, his senses sharpened. "No thank you." 
                     Then he left. I guess I'll have to try harder. 

"Hi, Nico!" 
   "Um. . ." 
       "Yeah okay--so do you want some cookies?" 
          "Why do you keep asking me if I want food?" Nico asked suspiciously. He pushed the batch of cooki-cough, poison, cough away.
              "Do you not like food?" I asked, frowning. I took them and threw them away. 
                 "Yeah, well-"
                    "Would you like some perfume then?" 
                        Nico started looking at me like I was crazy or something. "What? You don't like perfume?" I asked.  HOW WAS I GOING TO BE ABLE TO POISON HIM?
                          "Ummmmmm." Then he left the school. Like right out the door while the secretary looked at him with a displeased look on her face. And I never saw him again.

(This guy woke up and chose violence, lol)