Silvia Lee Pt. 2

Apparently, someone leaked who all of the demigods were. 
Today, we're supposed to go to the auditorium to learn about "respect."
                                                                                    ---
I grumbled as the teachers around us guided us toward our seats with a quick stiff look. 
 I don't think I listened to half of what the principal was saying but I assumed the principal was talking about cyberbullying and respect and blah blah blah. 
   Why did we also have to have this speech every year? It's not like bullies are going to stop because we get an 1-hour presentation about being "kind" and how it helps the community and how we should be "a role model" to everyone around us.  
       I swear the principal get's ruder each year when giving this speech. He's so - unhappy about no one listening to him. But I can't believe he thinks we're capable of listening to the same things over and over again without taking out our phones and texting people, which, by the way, is way more fun.
       "Be kind."
      "Show respect."
        "Be respectful.           
       "Be nice."
          "Don't believe rumors."
        "Stand up for yourself."
          "Speak up for yourself."     
   I was close to falling asleep but then the principal said, "Zeus is here so you guys will actually listen." Wait- what? Doesn't Zeus have something better to do than go to a place with so many idiots that I'm actually loosing braincells every time I'm around them? Seriously though. 
         The guy next to him started to speak. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think. Of course, Zeus wouldn't come here. The Principal probably just got sick of the frequent taps and rings he heard from all the phones. "Where's Zeus?" Someone muttered under their breath. I didn't think the man would hear her. But he did. Even though she was at the back of the auditorium like me-while he was at the front. He stopped his speech mid-sentence to answer her question. 
              "What did you say, Ms. Sawyer?" He said, glancing at the girl. She blushed and started sputtering. "How do you know my name?" She blurted. 
                  "Oh, that's because I'm Zeus." He said simply. 
               Then he went back to his speech. No one talked after that--but I knew the next day there'd be rumors that Zeus has magical hearing or something. Which he probably does-but it just sounds weird. 
                  "Oh also," He said, ending his speech, "Mr. Lias has leaked who the demigods/your guardians are. We can't allow that." He snapped his fingers. Calypso. Gone. 
                             So she was our "guardian." 
                               Then the man disappeared. 
                             And I never saw Calypso again--ever.