Magalie Laforest

Please credit @WeStanSally for this part of Meeting Demigods. I really appreciated this wonderful idea!
To Everyone: I really hope you like it! If you do, make sure to tell WeStanSally this! 
Now presenting. . .MAGALIE LAFOREST!

Hi, my name is Magalie Laforest. I'm pretty outgoing (I think) and most people call me nice. My best friend is Hazel Levesque. She understands me like nobody else. Like her, I lost a family member at a young age. My older sister, Mila. My parents are stressed these days because they've been going through depression. But out of all this mess, I can't help thinking if my parents loved Mila more than me. 
I mean, I'm smart and all but Mila was really beautiful and she was always that kind of person you could trust. She became popular and unlike me, a horse-loving loner, she was always surrounded by friends. 
Me? I still only have one friend. Guess what? That's Hazel, who I introduced earlier. I can't really hide the disappointment from Hazel though. . .which leads to awkward conversations. On the bright side, I actually have a lot in common with Hazel.
  Except for my looks, Hazel and I are like twins. She and I both go to Horse Riding classes. We share the love of horses and a few times we've gone over our lessons in school!
Of course, we get caught sometimes and . . .it get's a bit weird after that. Overall, I think I really like Hazel! 
 Even if we have different skin colors. Even if we believe in totally different stuff. Like how I'm Muslim and she's Greek. My mom cares a lot about this stuff, which is why she never allows Hazel to visit our house. But, I don't care about Religion as long as we're friends and we're nice to each other. 
You can see why Hazel's a great friend. 

Hope you liked it everyone! Especially, @WeStanSally! Sorry if it's too short, it's night right now  so I had to write fast!  -Huntress