𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It was the day after the Mikaelson Ball, everything was as peaceful as it could be in mystic falls.

Kol and Klaus were in the Grill, the other Mikaelson siblings were all doing their own thing and the Scooby gang (the Salvatore brothers, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Jeremy) were planing their kill.

Just before everything was about to go down, all of them were teleported into some strange room.

----------------------

A few moments ago

Following students were asked to come to the room of requirement:

the marauder's, Lily Evans, Estrella, and Regulus Black, Andromeda along with her husband and daughter, and lastly Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore.

Confused named people entered the room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Frowned Sirius. "Mr. Black! Mind your language." Scolded McGonagall.

"I'm sorry Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall but what is the meaning of this?" Asked Lily, noticeably politer.

James sends her a big grin. "Lily-flower! Go out with me." This caused the redhead to roll her eyes but ignored him.

"Why were we all asked her? Why only us?" Asked Remus.

The people in the ROR were interrupted by a bright light, followed by a loud thud.

"Huh?" "What is going on?" "The was that?" "That's weird." Everyone spoke at once.

The light slowly faded and to see was a group of people standing there.

The Mystic Falls gang stood there totally dumbfounded, how the hell did they end up in such a strange place.

A certain hybrids eyes however were glued on the black-haired witch, who looked right back at him.

It was McGonagall who broke the silence. "What is the meaning of this? Explain yourself." She looked at the group of intruders.

"What do you mean we explain ourselves? One minute we were all doing our thing and the next minute we are here?" Scoffed Kol.

"What?" Now both sides were incredibly confused.

Estrella finally got out of her trance. "Klaus? What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"Klaus? So it was you? What the fuck did you do to us?" Damon took a step closer to Klaus.

Klaus just chose to ignore him and stepped toward his girlfriend. "I don't know, love." He frowned. "It seems like someone wants us present here for whatever reason."

While everyone was talking quietly to each other, exchanging theories about what possibly could be the situation, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie were eyeing the Black brothers.

"They are so hot." Squealed Caroline quietly to her two friends. They kept quietly squealing and giggling about the two, which got them weird looks from the vampires in the room.

The Mikaelsons followed their brother, as he approached the Black sister, who on the other hand was now surrounded by all her friends and family.

"Love, I missed you." said Klaus breathlessly, no matter how many times he sees her, he will never get used to her beauty.
Estrella had a big smile on her face. "I missed you too."

"Who is this?" Whispered Sirius in her ear, sending glares at the man. Regulus was on her other side also glaring at Klaus.

Klaus glared right back at them, these two were too close to his girlfriend for his liking.

Estrella cleared her throat and patted both her brother's shoulders. "Right, you still haven't met." She mumbled. "Sirius, Regulus, that's Klaus... my boyfriend." The last part was softer.

Before her brothers could go completely livid, she spoke up again. "And Klaus... these two are my brothers, Sirius and Regulus." She send a little look to her boyfriend, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

The chatter in the ROR was once again interrupted.

A letter was landed right in McGonagall's lap, which got all the eyes on her. She lifted her eyes, and when saw all the attention on her, she began to read.

Dear People,

I'm sure all of you are asking yourself what is going on at the moment. This may seem absurd, but I'm in fact writing to you from the future. You all may think that this is one big joke, but I promise you all this has a meaning behind it. Soon 8 movies about your and your friend's future kids will appear for you to watch. The reason behind this is to prevent a lot of deaths from happening.

The movies will be about Leo and Harry Potter, who are the children of James Potter and Lily Evans.

Furthermore, the movies will include:

Celeste Black-Mikaelson, is the daughter of Estrella Black and Klaus Mikaelson.

Ronald Weasley, whose parents many of you may know.

Hermione Granger, who is gloving to be unknown to you for the reason that she is of mugglborn background.

There will be many more included, though these will be the main focus of this story.

In love signed the future generation.

This caused a lot of very different reactions around the room.

James was jumping up and down, screaming and squealing like a little girl. "I get the girl, I get her. Padfoot! Mooney! Wormtail! And not even that, I got twin boys. Can you believe that?"
Lily on the other hand was absolutely horrified, how could she ever marry that man's child. Yet she couldn't help the smile on her face, at the thought of having twin boys.

Klaus couldn't believe it. How was that possible, he was a vampire after all, so how could he have a child.
Elijah seems to catch his train of thought. "Brother, I know you think it's impossible. But think about the fact that you are part Werewolf, it is not impossible." He grabbed his shoulder.

Klaus's eyes went to Estrella, who already has a big smile on her face. "We will have a little star in the future."

All his siblings were beyond happy, even Kol and Finn, who weren't quite close with this family, were thinking overjoyed about the information.

Regulus and Sirius couldn't believe that their beloved sister was now with a man, and yet they too were overjoyed with the thoughts of having a baby niece.

The Scooby gang on the other hand was in complete shock.
"A damn baby Klaus? The last thing we need is a baby Klaus." Whisper-shouted Damon to the others.

Then people each explained what they are, and what caused a bit of a tumult.

After everything finally calmed down, they all sat down to watch the first movie.