𝟎𝟎𝟐

An owl with a letter flies over the houses and drops two letters, who then end up in the Dursley's house with all the other letters.

Mystic Falls gang, once again, looks confused.
"Owls?" They asked. "You use owls for mail? Like for real" Damon snorted.

Harry and Leo get the mail and see a letter addressed to each one of them, "Mr. H. Potter, The Cupboard under the Stairs, 4, Privet Drive, Little Whining, Surrey." And "Mr. L. Potter, The Cupboard under the Stairs, 4, Privet Drive, Little Whining, Surrey"

"What?! YOU KNEW." Exploded Lily, she couldn't believe this. James was furious, he lost all the respect he had for his Headmaster.

"Self-written quills, Miss Evans." McGonagall explained quickly. "We will make sure to change this in the future."

This didn't stop the harsh glares send to Dumbledore.

The boys enter the kitchen and hand the mail to Vernon, not moving their eyes from their own mail.

"Finally! Hogwarts. Get them away from that hell house." Cheered James, followed by the marauders.

Then they start to open their letters before Dudley sees them do so and rushes up to both and grabs their letters.

"Dad, look, Leo and Harry got a letter!"

"Hey mind your business." Protested James.

"Hey, give it back! They're ours!"

"Yours? Who'd be writing to you?"

Vernon then looks at the letter and sees that it's addressed to the cupboard with the boys' names on it, he turns it over and sees the Hogwarts seal. Vernon and Petunia share a panicked. Their eyes move to Harry and Leo, both with very different reactions. For one, Harry has a rather panicked and scarred look, while Leo is sending an icy glare towards his Aunt and Uncle. He looks like is just about to stab them.

There is a complete changing of scenes and you could no longer see the boys with the Dursleys, but instead, it shows a little 10-year-old girl sitting in her room.

"Omg! Looks amazing." Gushed Caroline. "But who is that girl tho?" Asked Peter.

Estrella smiled and glanced over to Klaus. "I have a feeling I know who that is."

The girl was sitting on her desk, doing god knows what, until she heard a voice calling her from downstairs. The girl shot up from her seat.

"Celeste Black!"

"Hey, that's Andys voice." Said the three Black siblings and looked over to their cousin. "She is with you." Estrella was happy, her daughter wasn't with her mum anymore.