𝟎𝟎𝟒

The whole hall watched impatiently, while they all had different reactions.

All the women were cheering for the couple to happen, Lily only felt sympathy for her, as she knew how stubborn Potter men could get. Even McGonagall was secretly cheering for them.

Then you have the Mikaelson and Black brothers, with Ted Tonks, who were glaring at the screen.

And lastly, there was James, who very much looked proudly at his future son.

Leo hadn't let go of Celeste's hand.

"You took my breath away, the moment my eyes landed on you."

Celeste just stands there, absolutely not knowing what to say or do.
Harry on the other hand looks strangely at his brother.

Remus sighed deeply. "Don't tell me we gonna see a second-generation James and Lily." Peter groaned with him, both already having to deal with James on a daily basis.

Celeste then pulls her hand back, freeing it from Leo's hand.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm sure we're all going to Hogwarts, so it will be helpful to already know somebody."
Harry quickly jumps in.

"So uhm... My name is Harry Potter and that is-..."

Leo didn't let Harry finish and quickly jumped in himself.
"Hey there gorgeous, my name is Leo James Potter."

Almost everyone groaned. "James stop possessing our son." Scowled Lily.

James could only laugh at that. "Go, boy!"

Klaus on the other hand was less than pleased. "I swear if he keeps flirting with her..."
Whispered Klaus in Estrella's ear.

It took Celeste a few seconds to recover, but she finally manages to get herself together. She ignored the obvious famous name, to not make them uncomfortable.

"N-nice to meet you? I'm- I'm Celeste Black." She says unsurely, with a nervous chuckle. She might be a Black, but she was still a rather shy child.

"Awww, she is precious." Cooed Estrella. The Mikaelson's and Black's all watched the girl with soft smiles.

As Leo was about to comment about her name, Celeste jumped up, looking outside.

"Hey - my Aunt and Uncle are outside, we are going to Ollivander's to get a Wand."
She sends them a bright smile, a smile that makes Leo blush.

This caught Harry's attention. "Really? We are too! Perhaps we can go with you?"

Since she sees the twins all alone, she gives them a nod.
"I'm sure my Uncle and Aunt won't mind."

She walks out, with the boys right behind her.

As she was facing them with her back, she didn't see how Leo threw his fist in the air in victory.

Now, this caught the ROR in big laughter.

"Oh boy." Mumbled Stefan.

Andromeda and Ted looked at Celeste in question, when they saw the two boys with her.

"Aunt Andy, Uncle Ted, this is Harry and Leo Potter. They also off to Ollivanders, so they asked if they could come with us?"

The two adults look a bit taken back by the names but quickly ruffle themselves back together.