𝟎𝟎𝟖

"Uh-oh... they are in trouble." James whispered to his friends, giddy although a little worried.

As the twins manage to save Nevilles rememberall, they fly back dow to their cheering classmates.

While Harry grins brightly and lets himself get celebrated, Leo only had eyes for one person.

He walks over to Celeste and nudges her softly. "You saw that." He asks, with a little arrogant grin.

A few people couldn't hide their amused chuckles. "You saw that?" Klaus mocked him.

Celeste rolls her eyes at the boy but can't hide a grin. "Oh yeah..." she a steps closer. "Harry was really cool out there." She sends him a wink and walks over to Hermione, leaving him standing there completely stunned. He could only whisper quietly. "Damn... I love her."

Rebekah, Kol, and Sirius all laughed loudly. "Yes! That's my niece." While Klaus couldn't hide a grin.

Lily nodded. "That's right. Don't give in too easily to any boy." Estrella, Remus, and Regulus couldn't help but agree.

All cheering stops when McGonagall approaches the group of first years.

"Harry and Leo Potter, follow me."

Draco and his companions couldn't help their laughs. As Harry and Leo follow their teacher, Leo turns around and sends the group a murderous glare that immediately shut them up. With a satisfied grin, he follows the Professor.

The three keep walking until they reach a classroom, which turns out to be Professor Quirrell's class.

"Huh? What is happening." James asked, confused about why she would take them to another teacher's class. Especially Quirrell.

"You wait here." McGonagall tells the two, before entering the class.

"Professor Quirrell, excuse me, excuse me. Could I borrow Wood and Flint for a moment, please?"

Now everyone was even more confused, although McGonagall had an idea of what was happening on screen.

"Oh... y-yes. Of course."

The two boys stand up from their seats and walk out.

"Potter's, this is Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint. Wood, Flint... I have found you both a new seeker."

Both boys look confused at the declaration, not knowing what was happening.

Everyone who went to school at Hogwarts looked stunned at the scene. Meanwhile James and Regulus, the Quidditch fanatics, almost fainted.

"They made it in the team in their first year?" Both screamed shocked. Regulus felt particularly excited since he was a seeker himself.

Maybe Leo wasn't too bad after all...

Sir Nicholas and a female ghost glide out of a doorway.

"Have you heard? Harry and Leo Potter, the new Gryffindor and Slytherin Seeker. I always knew they'd do well."

From another corridor, Ron, the twins, and Celeste enter the hall.

"But first years never make the house teams. You must be the youngest Quidditch players..."

"In a century, according to McGonagall." Harry answers.

"I am just amazing like that." Leo shrugs like it's not a big deal.