𝟎𝟏𝟕

The brother's exchange looks, they grab each other's hands and walk into the room. And what they saw behind that door shocked them both.

Who they see standing in front of them isn't Snape nor Voldemort, but it is Quirrell. "I KNEW IT WAS YOU!" Leo shouts as he points at him.

"I knew it was him!" Regulus shouts at the same time Leo shouted in the movie. Celeste looked between her husband and her uncle and couldn't hold a little snigger back.

Everyone else, except Elijah who already knew Quirrell was the enemy, looked at the screen in shock. "WHAT?!"

"You?! No. I-it can't be. Snape, h-he was the one-" Shouts Harry in utter disbelief. Narrowed his eyes at him. "Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?" He taunts them. "Is there something about you that ISN'T fake?" Leo mumbled.

"The stutter was fake?" Sirius groaned.

"And I totally believed that stutter," James said.

Damon turned to Caroline, "nice guy, huh?" He gave her his signature Damon smirk. Caroline only rolled her eyes. "I get it."

"But-but that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill Leo." Harry is left confused. Leo tilted his head in thought."No, dear boy. I tried to kill him." He has an evil grin on his face. "And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little counter curse."

Once again the room is left speechless, especially the marauders were left shocked.

"Unbelievable, I know," Leo sniggered.

"The world is ending!" James and Sirius shouted in (dramatic) shock.

"Snape was trying to save me?" Leo asks. "I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween." He sneered at the twins. "You let the troll in!" Both brothers shouted. "Very good, Potter's, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again."

"Yeah, for good reasons," Caroline rolled her eyes at the obvious.

Quirrell turns to the mirror, his back facing the twins. Both suddenly feel a burning sting on their scar. They wince at the pain. "He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone, never." Quirrell stares into the mirror. "Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?"

"What's wrong with your scars?" Lily narrowed her eyes. "What is happening?" She eyed her twins in suspicion.

"You will know," Harry mumbled, not yet ready face her wrath.

"Use the boys," a strange strained voice echoes through the room. Leo and Harry look confused around, confused about where that voice comes from.

The marauders era all looked disturbed at that voice, "he always sounded like a dying fish." Leo said quietly to the others.

Quirrell turns to the twins, "Come here, Potter. Now!" He demands. Leo and Harry exchange weary looks before they slowly make their way over to Quirrell, now also standing in front of the mirror. "Tell me... what do you see?" He asks them. The twins look over to the mirror. For a few seconds, they're just standing there beside Quirrell, then suddenly, Harry's reflection reaches into his pockets and pulls out a gleaming red stone. The Philosopher's stone. Both Leo's and Harry's reflection grin, before Harry's reflection, puts the stone back in his pockets.