movies | hanta sero

mommy kink, public sex, hand job

[third person pov]
you were at the movies with your boyfriend sero to see the new spider-man. ( cause you know ) you were sat in the very back row to be away from the people, and no one was sat in-front of you. you got up about 30 mins through the movie to go refill your drinks and popcorn.

[your pov]
'damn, i all the popcorn'
" hey babe, i'm gonna go get more drinks and popcorn" sero just nodded and continued watching the movie.

[seros pov]
i was sitting there watching the movie when i started to think about y/n. man is she gorgeous. i love the fact that i get to call her mommy. she's so good to me. i just wish we were home so she could- i was interrupted by my thoughts to a tight feeling down by my crotch. shit. i saw y/n walking down the isle back over to the seat. i quickly grabbed the blanket and covered my hard cock.
"did you get cold or somthing?" she asked me, seeing the blanket

"um, y-yea!"

"ok? you sound off, what's wrong?"

" nothing! i'm fine!"

" ok then."

i sat still for about 10 more minutes when i couldn't take it anymore. the strain in my jeans was to much for me.

[third person pov]
you feel a tap on the shoulder and look over at your boyfriend. he gives you these big puppy dog eyes and whines at you.
"what's wrong baby?" you said worried
sero slowly lifts the blanket up to reveal his raging hard on
"oh baby, why didn't you say something?"

"i didn't want to bother you, but i can't take it anymore. please help me mommy."

"how long have you been like this?" you asked

"like, 10 minutes, it hurts, please mommy"

you put you hand on his bulge and palmed him slowly. he started to grind against your hand roll his eyes back.

"mmmm~ thank you mommy~"

you continued this for a few minutes, squeezing and pushing a little every one and a while, when he tapped your arm a couple times.

"hm? you need more baby?"

"no, i think i'm gonna cum!"

you pulled your hand away and unbuttoned his jeans. you pulled his cock out of his pants and lifted the blanket a little so you could see it.

"wow baby, that look painful"

"it is! please continue mommy. pretty please!"

" you reached under the blanket and started stroking him at a decent pace. you continued to do this until you looked over and he was holding his breath and griping the chair as hard as he could.

"i thought you had to cum?"

" i d-do!"

"go ahead baby. is ok." you laughed out

"b-but, we're in public"

"so? no ones near us, go ahead baby boy."

"are you sure mommy?"

you nodded and watched as his eyes roll back into his head and the blanket move a little. you helped him ride out his high and wiped up the cum that was on him and finished the movie

when the movie was done, you had him walk out with a blanket around him to cover the cum stains. when you got out to the car he leaned over the middle and gave you a hug

"thank you for being so good to me"

"oh sweetie, that's what i'm here for"

you gave him a kiss and started the car to go home. you get home and lay down with sero and cuddle and you know all that good stuff. :)

i literally love sero so much. this was so fun to write.

617 words