birthday sex | levi ackerman

i know i said bnha, but dec. 25 is Levi's birthday soooo, ( and i love Levi )
contains: mommy kink, minor foot job (since everyone keeps sayin shit about it🙄), degrading, strap riding, modern au, cum denial

[third person]
you and Levi were at dinner with some of your friends for his birthday. (Erwin, Erin, Hange, whoever you want)  you were having a great time just talking and hanging out as the waiter comes over.

"hello my names ***** i'll be your server tonight, can i get you started with somthing to drink?"

"i'll have a strawberry margarita and a water please." you said ( if you don't like strawberry you can make it whatever else)

"i'll have the same." levi said before going back to his conversation.

"alright and for you two?"

the other two ordered there drinks and went back to talking about work stuff. you were thinking about all the things that were going to happen tonight. you had just bought a brand new 8" strap on and we're going to surprise Levi with it when you guys got home. you couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

you guys got your drinks and ordered your food. when the food got to your table you all started eating and man was it good. you guys went to a pretty nice restaurant so, it was good. as you were eating, levi kicked your foot.  you look over at him to see that he is done eating, and appears to be "hot and bothered".

"are you alright?" you whispered

he shook his head no and looked down, at his crotch.

"baby, at dinner?" you whispered again

he bite his lip and grabbed your thigh.

"please" he mouthed to you

you exhaled and looked back at the other two, they were having there own conversation. you pulled a $100 out of your wallet and put it on the table.

" we have to leave, keep the change" you said as you grabbed Levi and walked back out to the car

the car ride wasn't long but Levi was whining and whimpering the whole time. he started to grind against the seat and seemed to be enjoying it.

"sit still you whore."

he whined but stopped, not wanting to be in  any more trouble. when you got home you both rushed into the house not caring about whatever was in the car. you got inside and took your shoes off, levi did the same.

"if your not ready, in the bedroom, and in your boxers in under 2 minutes, your in big trouble." you said

"yes ma'am" he nodded and ran off

you sighed and prepared for what was about to happen, you couldn't wait.

you walked into the bedroom to see levi, sitting on the bed with his legs spread, just as you asked him. he seemed to be struggling.

"hi baby" you said

"hi mommy.." he said back, nervously

"on the floor, i have a surprise for you" you said sternly

"yes ma'am"

he got up and knelt in front of you

"good boy"

he whimpered at the name. you walked over to your dresser to grab the toy you bought earlier, and brought it back over to him. the look on his face was amazing.

"that's, g-going in m-me?" he said nervously

"do you want it too?" you asked

he nodded.