fireworks|denki kaminari

THIS IS FLUFF‼️‼️ also ik i'm a little late to the 4th of july but cry me a river

cute couple stuff, kissing in public under fireworks, lots of time skips cause i don't feel like writing after the last chapter

~~~~~

"come on babe we're gonna be late!!" your boyfriend denki yells at you from the other room as your still getting ready

"i'm coming i'm coming jesus!" you yell back at him from the bathroom where you were doing you makeup and putting on red white and blue jewelry

you guys are heading to a decent sized festival and sets of fireworks for the 4th of july. denki seems to be pretty eager to go, rushing you to get ready.

~~~~~

after a 15ish minute car ride, your boyfriend beaming excitedly in the passenger seat the whole time, you make it to the festival.

you guys walk around together, playing games, eating food, talking to friends and enjoying each other's company for a couple hours until it gets dark. making your way over to where they set of fireworks denki holds your hand and jumps around excitedly. once you get over there, you lay down the blanket you brought on the grass and sit together on it.

"i'm so excited!!" denki says, still beaming as he was in the car

"yeah? i can tell love" you say back to him smiling as the sun sets even more

it's mostly dark out, minutes away from it being dark enough for fireworks and you and denki are laying together on the blanket playing on your phones to pass the time. you hear a slight whistle and a big boom as more people gather around to watch.

"look kami!" you say pointing up at the sky

you both sit up, him in between your legs as you watch more fireworks go off. a few minutes in he turns around and gives you a kiss on the lips before fully turning around to sit in your lap. he gives you a deeper kiss and smiled at you, then turns back around to watch the fireworks.

"i love you" he says a little while later leaned back with his head on your shoulder.

"i love you too beautiful" you tell him, he smiles at the nickname and sits up with his back against your chest until the show is over.

~~~~~

just some cute stuff to cool down from the last chapter, i wrote these both in the same night lmao:p

418 words