tease|hitoshi shinso

WERE GOING BACK TO THE MOVIES BABY! anyways this is also a request so :p

pretty vanilla, teasing, cum denial, public sex, a little more fluff than smut, cute couple stuff and pet names (baby, love, darling etc.)

you and your lovely boyfriend shinso are headed to the movies to see the new guardians of the galaxy movie. your not super interested in it but he's really been wanted to see it so you reluctantly agreed.

"you ready baby?" you ask him from the other end of the hallway

"yea i'll be out in a minute" he says back to you, fixing his hair in the bathroom

~~~~~~~

you guys just barely make it to the theater in time for your movie and still have to watch what feels like hours of previews. the movie hasn't even started and your already bored. an idea pops into your head but you push it to the side for now and pull up the armrest in between you and shinso for later ;)

"don't mind me i just want to be able to lay on you" you say, not showing your true intentions

"yea that fine" shinso says back to you, giving you a quick pec on the lips before the movies starts.

about an hour in to the movie, you put your hand on his thigh and rub your thumb on his leg. shinso leans over and puts his head on your shoulder as you yawn. every once in a while you inch your hand until your very close to his dick.

"baby? w-what are you doing?" he says nervously

"hm? nothing love" you say back to him, smiling innocently

he takes a deep breath and try's to continue watching the movie but your hand so close to his cock has him at a loss for words. your hand sits in the same spot for a while and he starts to forget about it until you move it up onto his cock.

"baby we're in public... i can't control myself when you touch me, you know that" he says, breathing heavy and making eye contact with you.

"you'll be okay" you say smiling back at him

again, your hand just sits there, not moving. as you expected, he starts to get needy and 'adjusts himself' in his seat to rub against your hand. you let him too, if that's what he wants.

"um, can you move you hand? please?" he begs in a whisper, trying to keep quiet

"since you asked nicely love" you say with a smirk on your face

you press your hand softly against him, giving him what he wants. immediately you see him let out a breath you didn't know he was holding and relax a little.

"your tense baby, breathe" you tell him

"ok, i'm sorry" he says, taking a deep breath

"it's ok, don't apologize darling" you reassure him

you keep moving your hand on him and he melts into your side, his head on your shoulder. the smile on your face is definitely visible now, showing your love for the purple haired man next to you.

"i-i want more... please" he picks his head up off your shoulder to look you in the eyes and ask

"not here baby" you say, at this point your almost done with the movie

he whines but puts his head back on your shoulder as his breath picks up, you pick up the pace of your hand a little bit, but not much. even though your not giving him much, you know he could cum from this considering he's very sensitive and being in public turns him on.

a little while later, he grabs your arm and looks at you.

"i think im gonna c-cum" he tells you

"nu uh, not until we get home" you say and move your hand back down to his thigh, off the place where he needs it most.

"no, please" he says and sits up completely to talk to you

"not here love, i'm sorry, we only have like 30 mins left or we could leave early if you want" you tell him

"let's go then" he responds

and just like that you left. i guess he'll have to go back to see it again. oops.

AAAA 2 updates in a week? who is this ? anyways this one is a little fluffier but i like it anyway.

737 words