dont cry|dabi

Hey queens... i'm back. This was a request, i am also working on another request.

mad/sad dabi , handjob, vibrator, praise, overstim, little bit sad but not really

as you were hanging at with the lov, your boyfriend comes bursting through the door, angry as always. before you can even ask him what's wrong, he grabs your shirt and pulls you with him to his room, despite you being bigger then him.

"what's wrong?" you asked him, concerned and a little mad that he pulled you away like that

"um , i, just had a bad day.. sorry" he says with his head down, catching his breath

you sit down on his bed and hold your arms open silently telling him to let him hold you. reluctantly, he fell into your arms and put his head in your neck. you wrapped your arms around him and rubbed his back as you layed down fully on the bed with him. you even felt him start crying little bit.

"do you want to talk about it?" you asked him

he shook his head no.

you got up to reposition yourselves on the bed. you layed him down in his back and started peppering small kisses all over his face and neck, avoiding his lips. you got him to start smiling and the crying faded with that.

"i love you" he says smiling

"aww i love you too" you tell him, still kissing him all over

his face changes as you stop kissing him from a moment and move up his body to look at his eyes.

"your so beautiful" you tell him as you place a deep kiss on his lips

he obviously kisses you back and slowly the kiss gets sloppier and needier. he parts his lips slightly to allow you tongue to enter and explore his mouth like you have a thousand times before. you and dabi have a very active sex life, since your both switches, there many things for you guys to experiment with. you break the kiss and look back into his eyes

"thank you" he says, out of breath

"your very welcome" you answer

you got up to grab a small vibrator from the hoard of sex toys you both own and walked back over to you dazed boyfriend.

"oh we're really doing this" he say, not expecting anything to come out of one kiss

"not if you don't want too, i just assumed" you responded (remember kids, consent is hot)

"no no i definitely want too, i take it your topping?" he tell you

you just smile and set the toy down next to him, it's just a small pink vibrator, nothing special, you want him focused more on you tonight.
you take off the t-shirt he was wearing and move up to sit in his chest. "suck" you said as your put three fingers in-front of his face. he gladly put your fingers in his mouth and got them as wet as he could, knowing what you were going to do with them.

"good job" you tell him, moving back down to his waist

you pull his sweatpants and boxers down and admire his half hard dick, definitely the biggest you've even had. taking your fingers out of dabi's mouth, you spread his legs and bring your fingers down to his pretty hole. circling it until you hear him whine. slowly, you push one finger into his hole and finger him softly until he gets used to it. then you add another, scissoring your fingers open and closed inside of him.

"mmm, that feels so good" he moans softly, you know what he likes.

even though he's used to it, you keep with only two fingers, doing the same motions as before.

"can you add another? please" he asks you

"of course love" you tell him, pushing a third finger into his tight hole.

dabi cant help but moan and squirm even though your not going very fast, you have an effect on his, especially when your on top. having payed no attention to it, his cock is now rock hard and throbbing. while your still fingering him, you wrap your hand around it and slowly stroke him.

"oh, oh god" he moans

"sorry baby, does that feel good?" you said with a smile on your lips.

"mhm!~ so good!" his moans and whimpers couldn't get any cuter.

unfortunately for him, you pull your fingers out to get the vibrator. he whines and moans about it but shuts up when you stick the toy into him.

"shh love it's gonna get better" you reassure him and put the vibrator on the lowest setting.

"ahh!~" he moans out loudly. "f-feels so good"

"i know love" you tell him, turning the vibrator up to the second level

his moans get a little louder and you start stroking him a little faster. soon enough he's twitching and squirming, wanting to cum.

"c-can i cum? pretty please" he asks you

"if you cum now your gonna cum again later, i'm not stopping."

"that's fine, p-please, i wanna cum now" he responds

"okay, cum for me then" you whisper in his ear and kiss his neck as cums shoots out of his cock.

you slow down a little and turn the vibrator down a level but your don't stop. he stops to catch his breath a little bit until you turn the vibrator back up and sped up your hand on his cock.

"fuck!~ too much!" he says, almost yelling

" i told you i wasn't stopping, didn't i?" you tell him

"oh god!" he moans out

you turn the vibrations up and move your hand around his tip, his most sensitive part. you also move up to kiss his neck, all of his weaknesses.

"i-i cant! i'm gonna cum again, it's too much!" he yells, twitching and squirming

"go ahead, cum again lovely" you say to him, calmly

he grips the sheets with one hand the reaches for you with the other, you hold his hand with you free hand and go back to kissing his neck.

"i-i cant!" he moans

"yes you can, cum for me love, all over my hand" you whisper in his ear.

he cums for a second time shooting all over your hand just like you told him too. after helping him ride out his high, you slowly take out the vibrator and tell him your going to clean him up. you run to the bathroom to get a rag and wash your hands. you come back and wipe the cum off of him and stay with him while he catches his breath. kissing him, holding his hand, praising him.

"you did such a good job, im so proud of you." you tell him, along with many other similar things

"i love you so much" he says, still partially out of breath

"i love you more" you respond

after a couple minutes like that, you grab clothes for him and get him dressed for bed. cuddling with him on your chest you both fall asleep.

lmao i wrote this so fast, had so many ideas for this but thanks to whoever requested this 😋😋

1207 words