work | katsuki bakugo

CEO reader, handjob, thigh riding, edging.

[third person]
a huge snowstorm had just hit so you were currently working from home. you were sitting at your desk in (whatever room) on a zoom meeting. as a CEO, work was either really easy, or really stressful. today was definitely stressful.

you were sitting on this zoom call, pissed off at everyone, when your boyfriend katsuki walks it. you heard the door open and look over at him. he appears to be wearing one of you sweatshirts and underwear. you mute the call.

"hey baby, do you need something?" you say, trying to sound like everything is going good.

"hi... no i just missed you" he said. to be fair, you've been on this call for hours.

"well let me finish this call and then we can hang out ok?" you said.

"but i want you nowww" he says, lifting up the sweatshirt to reveal his hard on through the lace underwear (sorry i despise the word panties) he was wearing.

"darling, hold on" you unmute and quickly get off the call trying to be as un-awkward as possible.

you pat you lap, telling his to come over to you. katsuki slowly walks over to you and sits on you lap. you start to rub his thighs, purposely avoiding his crotch. he whimpered and started to grind against your leg. you grabbed his thighs and guided him against your leg, as he started to moan a little louder.

"aww baby, does that feel good?" you asked .

"mhm~" he moaned out, nodding his head.

he starts to speed up, but you slow him back down and start to palm him. he moans out your name and throws his head back.

"oh~ that's not my name is it?" you ask him.

"i'm sorry m-mommy" he says, looking you in the eyes.

you tell him it's ok, and pull his underwear down, watching his hard on spring up.

"oh baby, what's this?" you ask

"i'm s-sorry, i was thinking about you" he says, blushing.

you put your hand around his cock and start stroking him relatively fast. his eyes roll back into his head and he lets out a beautiful moan.

"i need to answer some emails, and your going to get off on my thigh, but i'm not touching you until i'm done, ok?" you tell him

"b-but" he starts

"no buts, i told you what to do" you cut him off

he whined but complied and slowly started grinding on you/your thigh. a little while later, you here his lovely moans getting higher and he starts speeding up.

"i-i'm close, please" he whispers with his head in your neck

"i'm not done with this, your not cumming just yet" you tell him, not even looking at him.

he whines but stops moving on you thigh to keep himself from cumming and buries his face further into your neck.

"what are you doing?" you ask him, finally looking at him

"u-um, i'll cum if i keep going" he says, still with his face in your neck

"keep going" you tell him, making him pull his head us to look at you and nod.

you give him a quick pec on the lips as he starts moving his hips again. his moans are even louder then they were before, and a little higher pitched.

"oh my god, i-i cant, please let me cum" he whines, making eye contact with you

"i already told you no, not till i'm done" you tell him before looking back at your computer.

"fuck, please mommy, i need it, i need you" he says louder than he was previously talking to try and get your attention.

you look back at the squirming boy on your lap and wrap your hand around him for a second time, giving him the attention he wants.

"i-i, please!~" he almost yells, you could never get enough of his begging.

you speed up your hand and whisper a little "go ahead love" in his ear which pushes him straight over the edge.

"thank you, thank you mommy!!" he yells as thick ropes of cum shoot out of his pretty cock.

" your welcome darling" you say as you continue stroking him so help him ride through his high.

he drops into your arms and you rub his back to comfort him. his heavy breathing on your neck and his (and your) cum covered chest make this moment so much better. you pick him up and take him to the bedroom to lay him down and clean him up. once your finished changing his clothes (and yours) you climb into bed with him

"you did so good for me baby" you say as he climbs into your arms

"i love you mommy" he mumbles, face in your boobs

"i love you too baby, so much" you say back as you both drift off too sleep.

i had great hope for this one but i completely lost motivation. anyways it's way shorter than i wanted it to be but i still like it 🤷‍♀️

857 words