26. Hin's

".....it's the simplest thing to comprehend....."

Pete:

As P'Sib retreated Mish stood up and called for her...."Sib!"

P'Sib turned back confused.

"Do you mind showing me your kitchen? I always wanted to learn how to bake" Mish requested. And we three glared at her. What is she upto now?

"Oo it would be my pleasure P'Mish... " P'Sib smiled and Mish followed her into the kitchen.

As curious as we are, we alerted our probian years to hear there conversation from the other room... 
"Wow... the kitchen smells heavenly...."

"Thank you P', Do you want to taste some hot muffins....?" P'Sib excitedly said and then we heard a oven ding.

"Ummm... These are delicious... Is this also your own receipe....?" Mish asked.

"Ya... Hin loves them too.... I named them pink muffins.... they are made of rice..." P'Sib explained.

"Rice muffins....!" I heard Kao exclaiming and i could see the anticipation in his voice to taste them.

"Is that also something Sib used to make for you?" P'Ram asked seeing Kao's reaction.

"Ya... I used to sit on our terrace and watch winter sunsets eating rice cakes, Puy somehow made them into rice muffins one evening and i loved them..." Kao said smiling and reminiscing.... "She even made them pink to resemble the sunset...."

We too smiled looking at the genuine happiness on his face. Dave then arrived with a plate and our drinks. I ordered Hin's Favourite too and P'Ram ordered something dark. 

"The pink muffins are still hot, you should try them P' " Dave recommended. 

"Umm... I don't like sweet stuff..." I told him as he looked at me expectantly as Kao and P'Ram already picked one. 

"But this is something you should try...." Kao brought one to my lips and I just couldn't refuse and took a bite. 

I got a bit consious about people around as he fed me, but i tried to act normal as I chewed on the rice muffin and it was... "Wow.... this is really good, not too sweet, just right...." 

P'Ram nodded as he had his mouth full, Kao and Dave nodded proudly and then Dave left to his post. 

We were enjoying our drinks and Muffins, Kao telling us more about his childhood when bell ringed and in came a fair guy. His skin is almost as fair as Kao's but he is a little short and chubbier than Kao. 

"Rey, how come the cafe is still not open.... I saw a few customers reteating just now after finding out that you are still closed..." The guy directly went to P'Rey and kissed him on the cheek  before coming around and settle on the tall stool by the counter. 

"Oo... It's okay, we won't be opening today... "P'Rey answered still arranging something on the shelfs. 

"Haaan.... why? Did Sib agree to it... ?" The new guy asked doubtfully. 

"Aaaha.... I will give you a 1000 bucks if you can convince her to open the cafe today...." P'Rey challenged. 

"What, no way... You are the lazy ass here.... She would never agree to loose business.... Tell me excatly what you did to convince her..." The guy leaned on the counter to raise his eyes. 

"Hmmm... It's really not me..." P'Rey caught the guys head and turned it towards us. 

The new guys eyes finally fell on us and he jumped off the stool.