41.The Workaholics

"...........you know me better than me................."

A/N: I know I said I am running out of Smut ideas, But then the amount of BLs releasing every week has retriggered the spark in me, So here you go but with a warning, only 18+ people please

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Kao:

I was already heaving from all the kissing and touching. He still has the towel on and I still have my clothes on but we were so turned on that our fully grown members were feeling each other with every move. 

The itch to be touched wholly was slowly becoming unbearable.... "Ummmm..." I moaned out with clouded eyes from irritation as he kept kissing my neck. He pulled up to look down at me. Not forgetting to keep his hips moving and that stare on me weighed me down.

I pulled his towel off and tried to flip us but he was faster, he flipped me on to my back and pressed down on to me once again. The clothes covering me has become my enemies, I cursed at them as they were restricting me to feel him completely. 

I arched when he breathed into my neck.... "Pete...."

He rubbed his cheek to my ear as a reply and licked up my cheek. I let out a gasp of impatience.

His one hand came and wrapped around my neck and lifted my head so I can look into his eyes. The other hand slipped into my shorts and started kneading my butt cheeks. His legs spread my legs and his hand found my entrance to start rubbing on it as if it needs to warm up. 

I couldn't keep my eyes open or my mouth closed and my head was not holding still. 

"Pete...." I gasped again. 

He pushed a finger into me, I let my head free to be balanced on his hand as I moaned. Being held by the neck has all my moments restricted. I squeezed around his finger wanting more, wanting the clothes covering me to be gone, wanting to feel him all over. 

He entangled one of his legs with mine and pulled it widening them before he added another finger. The fingers in me were slow, they were twisting and scissoring but too damn slowly. Despite wanting the speed I couldn't stop myself from being intoxicated by his slow moments.

I could not complain, because I wanted it to last. I wanted to be on the edge of that trans and keep wanting more, Despite how my hard on was twitching I wanted it to not stop. 

I have always loved Pete's long and skilled fingers and when they are inside me I adore them. As they scissored and twisted inside me I kept letting out the pleasure in the form of moans, It was too overwhelming to keep it all in me. Pete kept kissing and sucking on my cheeks, neck and lips alternatively as if he was under a spell too. My head became flexible to keep aligning to his needs. 

He pulled my ear and licked on it making it red, the distraction made me a bit conscious of how hard Pete was against my hips. I willed one of the hands that's near by, to envelope it and started blowing him matching with the pace of his fingers. 

"Uuaahhh...." He moaned into my neck. I couldn't stop the smile from spreading on my lips. And suddenly his fingers accelerated and so did my hand on him. Our moans resonated each other as they kept getting louder and at a point he stopped and pulled his hand back, I did the same. He moved on to me pulling my shorts down and I was sure my whole skin must have turned red. 

But instead of pulling them off completely he let my shots as is on my knees keeping my legs together. He then placed both his hands on my butt cheeks and spread them exposing my hole. The sudden exposure of my warm hole to air made me moan lowly. He kept my butt spread and I felt his wet hard on move up and down stroking my entrance making his pre-cum spread all over me.