16. My Pleasure

"It is how much i need you..."

A/N: It's not lust guys just smut...🤭

Pete:

Kao is not making this easy on me, he is tugging, biting and scratching me cuing to increase the pace, which i just can't.

The depressed expression on his face before, told me he has been through hell, and I just have to make it upto him, I wanna show him heaven right now, nothing less. Even if it means i have to master my self control.

We are kissing and exploring each other's mouth for a while now, when i gently pulled out and balanced myself on his forehead letting my warm breath sooth his wet lips and vice versa. Just his breath on my lips is making me hard down there and I am sure he could feel it even through both our trousers.

I then moved to his ear lobe, I observed that he braced himself to control a moan, as i licked his outer ear, but he couldn't keep himself from twisting his head and giving me clear access. I was at it for sometime sucking,breathing,licking and biting his ears, he is a perfect mixture of sweet and sour and i couldn't stop tasting.

"Pete...Aahgh..." It took a whole 10 seconds for him to get those words out of his lips between his heavy breathing as he kept moving his head to guide my lips on his ears.

"Hmmm..." I just hummed as i finally decided to move my hands and unbutton only two buttons on his collared T-shirt... the exposed skin is now glowing from the morning light piercing through the window. He just watched my hands working on his shirt as I was appreciating his exposed beauty. I can't wait to mark it.

I let my fingers sooth the skin at his now exposed collar bone as i looked at his now closed eyes, which are lost in pleasure. I leaned and licked covering his whole left side of the neck and he jerked his neck back as soon as my tongue touched his skin wetting it. "Mmmmm...."

The sexiest moan i have ever heard. It told I am doing great. After a few licks, I bit it and Kao jerked under me. The uncomfortable meat between my thighs is now making it impossible to balance myself on my legs. So, I slowly pushed Kao on to the bed, never letting contact with his collar bone break.

As he hit the bed, he positioned himself beneath availing me to continue whatever I was doing.

I kept licking, sucking and biting at the same place alternately until the skin there turned purple. Kao was gripping my shoulders tooo hard that i am sure i too have purple bruises underneath my shirt right now. His eyes are tightly shut, like he is struggling badly to endure the pleasurable pain. I gave a final suck pulling his skin as far as possible and let it go.

"Aaaa......Aaaa....Aaaaaaaaaaaa...." He let out the pain unable to hold it in. That spread smile on my face.

He was trying to catch his breath, as i tried to loose his shirt. I took it off his chest and used it to lock Kao's hands above his head. While i moved into Kao's ear to whishper

"Try to keep them there, Okay?" He nodded, and the lust on his face right then was enough to make me cum. I struggled not to.

I traced my fingers lightly on his now exposed milky white skin, his skin seemed to have became more sensitive with the anticipation, as he now shivered with my every touch.

I made sure i am not touching his nipples as i marked his cold chest with the warmth of my fingers. He arched his chest up as if to say he is anticipating more. I moved to position my self and let the tip of my tongue savor his right nipple. Now i had to grab his shoulders to stop him from shivering as i kept teasing his nipples.

I looked up and there were tears running out of his eyes... I moved up to wipe them away followed by a hungry kiss to which he responded violently. I couldn't stop our groins from grounding at each other anymore. We broke the kiss when it was time to breath, but with out adieu i went in search of his armpits and gave a wet kiss there.