33. Please do Cry

"....Be strong enough to let go...."

Kao:

I did it, Finally i asked him what i have been trying to ask him. But then i couldn't  lift my eyes and look into his. 

I broke down but then my tears stopped. And I was scared , scared of what his answer would be. 

That was when I observed tear drops still falling on my feet, I whipped my head up to see Pete in tears. Something churned in my gut, Pete was crying, He looked like he was trying to control them but he was not able to. It oddly made me happy.

"Pete..." the word came out with a lot of effort from me.  I cupped his face and tried to make him face me.

And the only reaction was his tears flowing out more intensely.

"Pete... Pete... Listen to me... You don't have to if you don't want to.. I am sorry Pete... Please just talk to me..." I begged him as i hugged him. 

He was slightly shivering in my embrace, My shirt and shoulder were getting socked, his tears were not stopping, I was scared but i was slowly getting concerned too, I wanted him to calm down, I had never seen Pete like that before.

"Pete... Pete... Please..." I kept trying, I thought i was ready for the worst, That he would get mad at me, that he would ignore me and worse he would disappear on me, But this.... Why is he crying...

I decided that I have no choice but to give him time to calm down as I held him tight... And that time actually helped me realize what is really was going on.

After what felt like light-years of his silent crying... I heard "Khao..." he was sniffing, trying to talk. 

I let him go and faced me... 

"I... I don't know... what's bothering you" He said wiping his face which was getting wet instantly again...

"I don't know why you are in soo much pain,  But I can feel it... I am feeling it too much that I can't bear" He was still sniffing and crying... I suddenly wanted to smile as he looked like a child missing his parents...

"Please tell me clearly so I can help.... Just don't ask me to stop seeing you, I don't think I can live without you anymore" He stated wiping his face again...

"Look what you have done.... Don't ever cry again... Please Kao... I can't bear to see you in tears.... My heart can't bear it... God... this is embarrassing... Why are they not stopping... Uhu...Uhu..." He said wiping his face again with his fore arms.

Damn it.... My Pete is so precious... I wanted to keep him in my safe and never let him go.

Why was i even scared to talk to this guy... Look how vulnerable and sensitive he is.... I know he tried to act tough and all... But then look how sensitive he is under his thick skin... 

He turned away showing me his back as he struggled to stop his tears once again... "Huff... Huff..." He was trying to take long breaths, shaking his head to stop the flow....

I hugged him from the back... and whispered into his ears smiling "Pete... Don't, Don't stop them, Let them flow... Let them out" 

"Uuuun?" He was still not giving up to his heart and let it cry, he was too observed in making them stop and be in control.

I captured his hands and secured them in my embrace "Let them Pete..." i stated again calmly, I was too happy really happy, completely content.

He became a slump in my hands as he let himself pour out. finally... We stood like that for a while, Until almost the whole of Pete's shirt was soaked in his tears.