9. Dear Pete

"You wouldn't need words if you know how to read actions, they always are louder...."

Kao:

Being back in my room somehow made me feel uneasy, So i quickly changed and left for the library. Once there, unlike normal instead of subject books, i pulled out a romantic novel to read. It was a good book because i only looked up once i was done reading, and it's already dark outside, just to realise I was starving. Still i didn't feel like eating, eating alone seemed like torture. I pulled out my mobile hoping Pete didn't stick to his words and sent me atleast a message, but i smiled when i saw a few messages from Drew asking me if i want to join them for lunch.

"Kao.... where are you... We are at your room... Let's go for dinner" A new message popped up and I chuckled before replying .... "I am in the library, Let's meet in the Canteen"

"Canteen?..... No...." It was Green's message, and I just realized we three have a group chat room.

"Let's go out... The Chinese restaurant at Gate 2 is my favorite" Drew replied for that.

"Cool... I will meet you guys at Gate 2 then, Wait for me..." I replied checking out of the library.

The chicken fried rice i had that night was one of the best things i had, could be because i was too damn hungry, later when i said i might become a regular there Green mentioned that it's Pete's favourite here as well.

"It's gonna be the first time we would be missing Pete at practice tomorrow, he never missed it, not even once" Drew stated, i was note sure if it was because i was there or they were also missing Pete, they kept talking about him. I learnt that Pete has went to his grand parents and he goes there ever year around this time to attend a local festival.

"Ya but worry about yourself, did you complete the schedule sheet that coach asked you to make" Green mocked Drew. Drew bit his tongue and whinned more about Pete not being here, and that he would have taken care of anything if he was around.

Green smacked Drew's head for that and complained that he doesn't deserve the wise captain position at all. I kept smiling at there conversation as it made me feel Pete is not far off.
They walked me till dorm and bid me a good night before heading to there's.  It was late by then so i just decided to take bath and head to bed.

I saw the marks, that now turned to bruises, in the mirror as soon as i pulled off my shirt. They were pink in the morning and are turning slightly brown now. They are stinging, the type of sting you feel when someone squeezes your hand to show support, the type of sting you want to keep feeling. I smiled at them and took a bath thinking of what Pete would be doing.

Once i am snuggled in bed it was impossible to believe that Pete was not beside me. At the time the day before, he was all over me kissing me, marking me. I forcefully closed my eyes and let the struggling images flow. It was of Pete's Ofcourse, I haven't seen his lusty face as it was dark but the face i am seeing in my thoughts looked sluttyas hell, he was nibbling my neck on his way to my lips. I was enjoying it to the point that i am unconsciously moaning. Once he reached my lips he kept nibbling at them for entrance, i stopped myself as long as i could and granted entrance slowly parting my lips. He matched my pace as he leisurely licked and sucked my lips, until he reached my tongue and deepened the kiss. He is making me feel like i am floating. We kept kissing till it hit me again that Pete is not actually here. I sat up and shook my head with a smile, is that how i wanted my first kiss to be?. This is insane, I groaned and pulled out a paper and pen to write a letter to Pete, since I can't call or text him.

"Dear Pete,

I am not sure what you are doing, but i hope whatever it is, you are missing me. Because i couldn't keep you out of my mind even for a second since this morning. Sure, I get hornier than ever whenever i think about you but i also felt proud when i got to know i ordered your favourite dish accede accidentally, I kept imagining that the
protagonist in the romantic novel i read today as you and blushed every time he flirted with his crush, I also smiled at the bruises you have left on me and felt jealous knowing that your friends know you more than i do.