things you should never do in japan, number one is murder!

hello i'm back now sorry for taking long:)

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER TWELVE

"Let's break up, Hina."

"What..?"

"You're probably wondering why I'm doing this outta nowhere, but I've been considering this for a while, I mean.. I found another girl I like. Hina.. I don't, love you anymore. So-"

Hinata let go of her umbrella, letting it get flung away by the harsh cold wind as she tightened her hand into a fist and cut off Takemichi with a hard punch to his face.

One punch.

Then followed by many more.

"Jerk! You jerk! I hate you!"

Tears streamed down her face.

Finally stopping. Hinata stood up from Takemichi's stomach, panting in exhaustion as she turned around groggily, leaving the boy laying on the ground add beaten up.

'This is fine.'

Takemichi thought, trying to comfort himself. Then, memories of Hinata went in his mind.

"I want to know, everything about you!"

"I'll protect you, Hanagaki-kun!"

"There's nobody else, as cool as you."

"Damn it."

Tears started streaming down his cheeks as he clenched his fist tightly.

"I love her so much."

"Bird nest! Fuckface! Skyscraper! make a snowball for me!" Y/n demanded as flakes of snow falls down from the sky, onto the ground.

She - along with Chifuyu, Kisaki and Hanma had been waiting for Takemichi for a while now. The three males were seeming to get bored of waiting, whilst the h/c haired female was happily playing with the snow, being the most active out of all.

"Fuck its cold." Hanma breathed out, gripping onto his jacket tighter in attempt to warm himself. "Hey Chifuyu, Y/n. Is Takemichy comin' or what?" He turned his gaze over to the said two who were crouching down, collecting snow.