Characters (Captain Scarlet & the Mysteron's 3rd Attack ONLY)

To Xena, it's the best i could do at short notice 😂.

To everyone else, these are the descriptions of the characters in my Captain Scarlet fic. I'll do Hope for Hybrids some other time 😂.

But anyway, on with the info!

Lieutenant Navy: (owned by my good friend  CaptainThunderWho )

Appearance:

Name: Calum Theo Wood

Gender: male.

Current age: 21.

Date of birth: 19-03-2053.

Place of birth: London, England, United Kingdom.

Citizenship: British.

Marital Status: single (but will occasionally flirt, despite Eliza's warnings that he's crap at it)

Sexuality: Straight.

Eye colour: blue.

Hair colour: light brown.

Height: 6ft 1inch.

Known family: usually around the Taylor's house, well, mansion.

Reason for joining Spectrum: he wanted a challenge, after leaving International Rescue things were boring, to say the least. So he sighed up for Spectrum so his unique skills wouldn't be wasted.

Extra equipment: Mysteron detector & gun and lockpick.

Inhuman abilities: super speed.

Skills set: fearless in action, unfazed by danger, always ready to help others, decent hacker, EXTREMELY persuasive.

Personal history: Calum never talks about his family, or life outside of work, only Captain Scarlet and Lieutenant Violet know what happed and they refuse to tell anyone. Calum isn't so shy to defend himself, he's naturally gifted in hand-to-hand combat and isn't bad with weapons either. He acts like a 3rd older brother to Eliza, much to her annoyance, but he has a good record of keeping her out of trouble.

More info on his powers: he can run up to speeds of 150 mph and not break a sweat.

Overall personality: Calum is sharp-eyed and witty, nothing gets past him unnoticed. He's often trying to keep his best friends' little sister out of trouble and harm, with very little success.

Best Friend(s): Jamie & Alfie Taylor

Family: his mother, father and older sister were killed in an armed raid 6 months after he joined Spectrum Academy.

Assigned Colour: Navy (dark blue)