KAOS- RWBY

Kieron Ozpin (kieron0103 )

Kieron Shadow Ozpin 

Skilled technician, inventor and hacker, always tinkering or fixing something, weapons designer and maker for Beacon and IR. Loving Husband and dad, his family means the world to him. 

He was adopted by Headmaster Ozpin at 5 months old after his birth family tragically perished in a grim attack. 

At 14 he discovered his semblance of time manipulation, able to slow down and speed up time willingly.

He became a fully trained huntsman at 15, graduated Beacon a year early and was the leader of team KAOS. 

He fell in love with Summer Rose at 16. Married her at 21, had Ruby at 22, and Crimson at 24. Summer miscarried at 26. 

IR started when he was 20. 

Ruby started Beacon at 37. 

Ages: 

Vol 1-3: 37 

Vol 4-6: 38

Vol: 7-9: 39

Vol: 10- 12: 40

Adam Tracy

Adam Jefferson Tracy

He lived with the Tracys until 16 when he and Sophie came to Remnant from Earth. Beacon and Remnant as a whole are very different from Earth, Kieron and Liv helped the pair adjust to life on Remnant. 

He has the gift of healing, able to heal any injury as if it was being undone, making him a very good doctor. 

Talented doctor, drummer, singer, dancer and cameraman.

He leaves Remanant at 21 to return to Earth. 

Returns to Remanant at 37 with his daughter Heather. 

Ages:

Vol 1-3: 37

Vol 4-6: 38

Vol: 7-9: 39

Vol: 10- 12: 40

Olivia Barker (-Xena- )

Olivia "Liv" Barker

Talented archer, musician and fighter, she's a Faunus so she has the ears and hearing of a dog, not someone you want to cross. 

Parents were killed at 3 weeks old and passed around the foster care system until 15. Best friends with Kali Beladana. 

Diagnosed as mute at 12, and discovered a semblance of sound at 16 allowing her to talk and sing again.

Joined Beacon at 17 after 2 years on the streets. 

She graduated at 20 and became a member of the Menagerie police force at 21. She then became the deputy head at 25 and the head at 30. 

Went undercover in the White Fang at 35.

Vol 1-3: 37

Vol 4-6: 38

Vol: 7-9: 39

Vol: 10- 12: 40

Sophia Tracy

Sophia "Soph/Sophie" Lucile-May Tracy

Skilled snowboarder, seamstress, climber, gymnast and kickboxer. Lived on Tracy Island until 16 when she and Adam came to Remnant from Earth. Beacon and Remnant as a whole are very different from Earth, Kieron and Liv helped the pair adjust to life on Remnant.

She discovered the gift of ice and snow at 10 and froze herself to the ceiling. 

She leaves Remanant at 21 to return to Earth.

Returns to Remanant at 37 with her children and husband, Joeseph, Alfred, Georgina, Elizabeth, Callum and Jameson.

Ages:

Vol 1-3: 37

Vol 4-6: 38

Vol: 7-9: 39

Vol: 10- 12: 40

-Mayhem