Random 20 Questions (Ali)

1) her, John and Jackie's 10th bday pressie from their dad, the first blueprints for TB5.

2) Her, Jackie and John's first time in space.

3) the day she sent the message down to earth of the Zero-X in trouble, the day she lost her father and joint-favourite brother.

4) the first hug from Jackie, when he returned home. Best. Hug. Ever.

5) the day she lost Jackie&Jeff. Worst. Day. Ever.

6) when people make fun of her siblings. e.g: when people tease Jackie for being gay.
If they walk away with their life they're lucky.

7) Jackie or James' hugs, she loves hugs more than reading and almost as much as James.

8) Jackie's cringe jokes.

9) Jackie's 'murderous bitch' mode, fuck you need to run and if you walk away with your life!

10)-

11) Kiara: sweet, but psycho, no more needed.

12) father: hard-working, loving, overprotective, strict, fun and heartbroken.
Mother: beloved, caring, alert, beautiful, defensive, organised and loving.

13) James was her first and last boyfriend because she spent so long in space.

14) Kiara: sweet but psycho no more needed.

15) the hood- do I really need to explain the hood? Really?

16) float upside down at the hub reading, while James is laughing at her.

17) anything about space, the planets, the stars, just everything about space Ali loved it.

18) Ali's usually got her nose in a book and James is out cold cuddling her, so his snores are enough.

19) kisses James before even thinking of going to get John off monitor duty.

20) like Jackie&John will do anything and I mean ANYTHING to get out of anything social unless James was there, then she'd just hide behind him, if not Jackie will do, he's taller anyway.

I'll also be doing James, Joe, Sophia, Adam, Angelina, Jess &Ava also in this book so put this in your library if you want to know all there is to know about my OCs

And PsychoticAlienJackie will be doing the same with Kiara, Jackie &Virgo so go check this brilliant author's '