BNHA x Villain F!Reader

I smirk as I walk down into the alleyway. My hair bounces in my steps and my skirt dances in the light breeze. I find the building I'm looking for and ready myself. I release a strong high kick to the door and it falls to the floor inside. My audience's eyes go wide and they stare at me in shock.

I smirk and walk inside while dusting my skirt down. "Hello, League Of Villains." I greet confidently. I lean most of my weight onto my right foot. The leader steps forward cautiously.

The hand that covers his face slightly moves, a change in his expression. "Never thought I'd see you again, Y/n." Shigaraki states. My eyes flicker around the rest of them before I return them to my old friend.

I walk up to him and gently wrap my arms around his neck, (standing on my toes/leaning down). "I've missed you." I say genuinely. I tighten my grip on him as he stands there. I lean back and slightly glare at him.

I throw my hand out to the side and it disappears into an invisible vortex. From the vortex, I pull out a whip with vivid purple designs. My glare intensifies and I throw my whip at him. It wraps him up tightly and he stares at me from behind his father's hand.

The rest of the league stand up, some of them throwing their chairs back. They ready their quirks, but I keep my focus on their leader. "Tomura," I start in a deadly tone. "I at least expect you to hug me back after so long." I demand. The others look stunned for a moment and Tomura sighs.

"I'm not hugging you." He deadpans. I sigh in defeat and release my whip. I slide it back into my vortex.

"Your loss." I say, shaking my head and shrugging my arms.

"Who are you?" A raven haired male with... interesting scars asks. I smile at him.

"My name is Y/n L/n. Otherwise known as The Vortex." I inform as their eyes widen. They pause their quirks and lower their weapons. I balance my weight onto one of my legs and leave my hand resting on my hip, smirking all the while.

~•~

"Tomuraaaaaaaaaaa!" I run down the stairs of the hideout. I latch onto his back, pulling him.

He sighs and looks back at me. "What do you want, Y/n?" He asks, obviously bored and annoyed.

I looked up and into his eyes with my teary eyes. "Th-there's a r-rat in my room!" I cry.

He quietly groaned and finally pushed me off of him. Or, he tried to push me off. I wouldn't budge. "You couldn't go to Dabi or Kurogiri?" He inquires.

"You're the first person I saw." I pout. I hear squeaking from the left and turn to see Kurogiri cleaning a class with a rag while he watched me... Then I turned to the right and saw Dabi staring at me as he sits on the couch. "Oh..." I pause.

I release Tomura and walk over to Dabi, seeing as Kurogiri is busy and Tomura is probably not going to help me. I snatch the raven haired male by the arm and begin dragging him to my room. "H-hey!!" He yells. He tries to get away, but my grip is strong and he ultimately makes zero progress.