Trauma (Harry)

Requested by
i_dont_know_44
_______________
Y/N= Your name
Y/FF= Your favourite food
_______________
Y/N POV
I can't believe it. I have lost everyone.

Mum died. Dad died.

My godfather Remus died. My godmother Tonks died.

Everything's my fault, I can't believe it. If I would have been there with them they would be alive here. They would be with me. They might be telling me how proud they are of me.

I have moved in with my boyfriend Harry who asked me to come and live with him at Number 12 Grimmauld place after the battle ended.

As of now I have locked myself in one of the rooms on Grimmauld place. I'm -

"Y/N open the damn door baby, I'm knocking at your door for the past 15 mins. Darling are you ok?"
Shit I don't know what to do. I can't let Harry know how weak I am.

"I-I'm okay-y ma cherié don't worry."

HARRY'S POV
My baby is in there crying I don't know what happened to her. I'm so worried for her. Even though she said she is ok I don't believe it. I can hear her sobbing. It's breaking my heart. I only have one option now to break this door.

"Darling, I don't have any other option rather than breaking the door if you don't open it right now."

Y/N opened the door. Tears were leaking out from out from her eyes like a stream. I opened my arms for her to come and she collapsed in my arms. I kissed her forehead.

"Hey, shh baby shh...it's ok I'm here. Yeah, everything's going to be ok. Don't worry mon amour. Shh"
I whispered sweet nothingness into her ears for sometime. Kissing her forehead in between. After while she calmed down a bit. She started to take soft breaths.

"My love, will you tell me what happened. I won't force you if you aren't comfortable, I'm worried for you sweetheart. Seeing you crying like this broke my heart baby. I never want to see you cry."

Y/N POV
Hearing my boyfriend's words melted my heart.

"I-I-I just-t blame myself you know. It feels like everything's my fault." pausing I sobbed " I feel like if I would have been there then I would have been able to save them. I would still be able to hug them. I would be able to tell them how much I love them. But-but I don't even have another chance. You know my love, I can imagine what my dad would be saying 'Y/N, my sweetie I'm so proud of you. I'm so so so proud that you can't even imagine. You helped in defeating Voldemort. You are so brave my child. I'm so proud to have a child like you.' Harry, but now I can't, I just can't hear them say anything. It hurts Harry. So much."

Harry hugged me tightly, kissed my forehead and said " Bubba I know how you feel but you aren't the one to be blamed yeah?! The one to be blamed is Voldemort. He is dead now. We defeated him. And you know what, your parents and godparents died as heroes. Everyone who lost their lives in the battle died as a hero. Now all the marauders are up there united. Remus and Chris are now united with my dad and Sirius. And Emily must be having a tea party with my mom and Tonks. You know they are now in a safe place and watching us from above. They are happy and it would kill them to see you sad like this. Now my sweetest angel I want to see the smile that you always have on your face."

I understood what Harry said. They fought in the battle on their own choice, they knew the risks of fighting but they didn't gave up hope and fought bravely. Me crying here would only make them sad so I smiled.

I love my Harry so much. He is the best person in this whole world. He always makes me feel safest. He always loves me and never judges me. He always prioritise me over anyone.

"Yayyyy! That's the smile that I love on my baby's face." saying this he kissed my forehead, then my temples, then my nose, my cheeks and finally my lips. The kiss was a soft one which dedicated his love for me.

"Now my queen what do you say to the idea of me making you Y/FF?" I couldn't be more happy that Harry asked me this, I excitedly replied smiling "Yes bubba, I'll love that."

He came over kissed me one more time and then attached our foreheads.
"I love you sweetheart. Please don't ever cry, it breaks my heart seeing you like that."
"I love you more bubba and I won't promise."
"Ah that's not possible."
"What do you mean my love ?"
"About you loving me more. Everyone knows I love u the most." saying this he kissed my lips once more and left to kitchen without saying anything else.

I can't help the smile that came on my lips.

One thing's sure for me. I LOVE MY HARRY SO MUCH!

_________________________________________
A/N: Hey guys, this is my first one shot. And I'm writing a book for the first time. So please bear with me.
I hope you all liked it. Please do vote. If you find any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes please feel free to mention. I'll change it immediately.
All your comments would be appreciated but please don't hate on my book.
If you all ever want to talk always remember I'm just a dm away, I'll always listen without any judgements:)

QOTD: Who is your favourite character from the hp books.
Well I have a lot of favs sorry not sorry😂😂 so it's hard for me to choose😝😝

i_dont_know_44 thank you for the request my love. Hope I kept it up to your expectations.

I love all of you so much!
Bye my loves!
Have a good day/night,