Always yours (Harry)

Requested by
redswift_witch
______________

Y/N= Your Name
L/N = Last Name
M/N= Middle Name
Your house: Slytherin
_________________

Y/N POV
Harry Potter. In my eyes he was perfect. He had those emerald green eyes which I would love to get lost into the whole day. I love him so much.

But fate is not at my side. So, Harry Potter just hates my guts.

Now I know you all will ask why. Well so here's your answer. I am the seeker of my house. In our second year during the quidditch match I knocked him out of his broom while catching the snitch.

It was not my intention it was just a mistake. I tried different methods to apologise to him for a month but it was of no use. He used to rudely flip me out. It always broke my heart but I didn't show it and kept on trying for a month, then, eventually I gave up.

So that's our backstory. Now back to present. I'm in my sixth year. Everything has changed a lot. Voldemort has rose to power. We have suffered one year of torture from Umbitch.

This year is slightly different. This year Katie Bell was attacked and Ronald Weasley was poisoned.

As for now I'm sitting in the great hall at my house table. I don't have a lot of friends from my house. The only friend that l have from my house is Daphne Greengrass.

Daphne and I were just gossiping when I saw Katie was back. Harry was interrogating her, asking her if she remembers who gave her the package. I saw Draco looking horrified. Oh well, even Harry has seen it now.

Oh God! This is not going to end up nicely Harry has started chasing Draco. I told Daphne that I need to do something important and followed Harry.

Once I reached near the bathroom I saw them firing spells at each other.

"Harry, Draco please just stop. You are going to hurt each other." I tried but they weren't even ready to listen to me.

"Crucio" as soon as I heard Draco say, I jumped in front of Harry and I collapsed on the floor while looking into Harry's emeralds green eyes that I adore a lot.

I could hear a lot of background noise but I just blacked out.

Harry's POV
"Crucio" I saw Y/N jumping in front of me.
I shouted for her to move aside.

She collapsed on the floor while crying in pain and blacked out. I bent down on the floor tears trickling from my eyes and took her in my arms and placed her head on my lap.

"Y/N, NO, NO wake up please open your eyes pease for heaven's sake please."
"Malfoy you are going to regret this." saying so I lifted Y/N in bridal style and took her to the Hospital Wing.

"Madam Pomfrey, Madam Promfrey, Emergency please help."
"Oh God! What happened to Miss.L/N, Potter?"
" Malfoy used the cruciatus curse on her she wasn't able to handle it and fainted. You can help her right?"
"Oh yes Potter, don't worry place her on the bed."

I'm so angry on Y/N. Why did she have to act so reckless. What was the need for her to jump in front of me.

*Time skip*

Harry's POV
It's already night and Y/N hasn't woken up yet. I had Kreacher bring  Y/N and me dinner. I haven't ate it yet I'm waiting for Y/N to wake up. Madam Promfrey said that Y/N might need 5hrs to wake up. So, she might be waking up any moment now.