Lyric Prank (Harry)

Requested by
i_dont_know_44
_______________

Y/N = Your Name
Y/NN = Your Nickname
Post-War
Mione had taught them how to use mobile phones.
_______________________________________

Y/N POV

Harry and I have moved in the Potter household in Grimmauld Place. After the war we renewed the potter household as Harry wanted to live there and then Harry asked me to move in with him.

Harry has gone for his Auror training and I had a holiday today.

I was getting bored so I switched on our television and put on Vampire Diaries to watch. As soon as I started I got a call.

I checked the caller Id and it was from Mione. I picked up the call

Y/N- Hey Mione, what's up?
Mione- Y/NN have u seen the lyric prank on tik tok?
Y/N- Uhmm nope, not yet why?
Mione- Go fast and see it.
Y/NN- Wait I'll do.

I opened tik tok and saw the lyric prank. (Sry as tik tok is banned in my area I don't actually know how it's used.)

Mione- Y/NN did u see it?
Y/N- Yep I did but why did u want me to see it?
Mione- Y/NN do the lyric prank on Harry please.
Y/N- What? No Mione. Not at all.
Mione- Y/NN please please please please.
Y/N- No Mione. Harry is sensitive and I can't do that to him he might get hurt.
Mione- Y/NN don't worry Harry won't. Pleaseeeeeeeee.
Y/n- Oh God. Fine.

I was really scared to make Harry upset but I can't deny that even I wished to do this prank on Harry. Sighing once I opened my texts and texted Harry.

Y/N-Do you love me, or love me not?
Harry- Of course I do love.

Aww he is so cuteeeeeeeee.

Y/N- Peeling pieces from my heart
Harry- What are you talking about darling?

Y/N- And my rose-coloured land is gone
Harry- I don't understand

Y/N- Still I carry, I carry, I carry on
Harry- Do you want to talk about it bub?

He cares about me so much. I love him a lot.

Y/N- Ooooh ooooh all I know all I know, loving you is a loosing game
Harry- What happened love? Did I do anything wrong?

Y/N- I don't need your games, game over
Harry- I swear I'm not playing any games darling. I love you a lot and I don't want to loose you.

Im crying. He is so sweet.

Y/N- Get me off this roller coaster
Harry- I'm so sorry if I've done anything wrong baby. You are so perfect and beautiful and I'm such a lucky boy to have you as my partner. If I'm the problem, it's okay. I'll step aside. I always want you to be happy. I don't deserve such an angel like you. But I still can't stop loving you no matter what. I'll just be in the back, loving you no matter what. I'm sorry for everything.

Wait- what? Oh god he is feeling insecure shit!! I need to stop this right now.

Y/N- Harry no--that's not what--
Harry- It's okay. Don't force yourself to love me. Thank you for spending time with me. All these days with you were amazing. You deserve a handsome man who has no problems. I love you.

No no no no no please god I don't wanna lose Harold. He is my life.

Y/N- Harold. My love, I love you too. I don't want anyone else.
Harry- Y/N it's all fine you don't need to force yourself.
Y/N- Harry baby listen to me I love you yeah? I don't want anyone else. I will never force myself to love you. Let's talk this when you come home ok? Please.
Harry- Fine.

I sat down on the sofa thinking about what happened right now. I was going to lose Harry. My eyes glossed with tears and I started crying. Why did I have to do this with Harry? Why? Now I'm going to lose him.

The bell rang and I wiped my tears and rushed up to the door. It's not a time for me to cry. I need to comfort Harry.

I opened the door and saw Harry standing there with tears in his eyes. I have never seen him like this since the war. It's all because of me. I feel so guilty.

I wrap my arms around his shoulder and hug him tightly. Harry started crying more. I removed my arms from him and wiped his tears.

"Harry-shh-shh baby. I never meant that. It was just a prank my love. Mione told me to that. Please baby believe me."
"I- what? Y/NN what do you mean?"

"Darling there is lyric prank going viral and Mione told me today morning to do it on you. I refused but she still convinced me. I'm so so so so so so so so sorryyyyyyyyyy my love. I'll never ever do any prank on you."

"Y/NN I was feeling so insecure. I thought that you didn't love me anymore. I felt like I was not enough for you. I am not handsome enough. I have so many problems. I felt like you didn't want to do anything with me now. That you are fed up with me. You were only forcing yourself to be in this relationship. I was so hurt Y/NN. Please please never ever do this."

"I'm so so so sorry baby I'll never do this promise. I love you my love. Come here."

Harry came and hugged me tightly and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I pecked his head and said "Baby I can never not love you. You are my life Haz. I can never see myself with anyone else. You are more than enough for me. I don't even deserve you. You are so handsome that I drool seeing your picture also. I love you Harry so so so so so so much."

Harry removed his head from the crook of my neck and kissed me passionately. After sometimes we detached ourselves for air. I pecked his forehead, his nose, his cheeks and his lip.

"Go and get fresh Harold I'll make something for you to eat, you might be hungry."

He nodded his head pecked my forehead and went to get fresh. I went to the kitchen to prepare spaghetti and meatballs. As I was preparing the spaghetti, someone hugged me from behind. From the scent I recognised it's Harry. I smiled and pecked his head.

"Whatcha making love?"
"Spaghetti and meatballs. Your favourite."

Harry smiled and kissed my neck.

"Haz stop it. I need to make dinner."
"Nope I'm not."

I sighed knowing he wasn't going to stop. Harry smiled knowing he won and started biting and kissing my neck giving me hickeys. Once the dinner was ready Harry stopped kissing my neck and we had dinner. We went to our bedroom and cuddled each other.

I had one of my hand wrapped around Harry's shoulder and the other in his hair. Harry had his head resting on my chest and one of his hand was on my waist and other hand under my t-shirt. I know Harry gets clingy whenever he is insecure but I always like it. Smiling I kissed his forehead and said " I'm so sorry Harry for hurting you. I love you so so so much."

"Stop apologising love it's okay. And I love you more. Good Night angel."
"Good Night Harold."
_______________________________________
A/N: Hi my beautiful readers. Hope you all like this one shot. Please do vote and comment. If you find any grammatical error or spelling mistake pls feel free to mention. I'll change it immediately.

Thank you all of you for supporting me.

If any of you ever want to talk or just rant remember I'm just a dm away you all can dm me. I'll always be there to support you and listen to you without any judgment:)
QOTD: Who do you think Harry should have ended up with according to the books if not Ginny?

i_dont_know_44 thank you for the request my love. Hope you enjoyed it and it's up to ur expectations.

I love you all so much!
Bye my wonderful readers!
Have a good day/night!