Doctor Fear (Harry)

Requested by
Golflover07
_____________
Y/N = Your Name
L/N= You Last Name
Y/NN= Your Nickname
Jily alive (not mentioned)
______________

Y/N POV
Harry and I were in Harry's dorm completing our homework and talking.

"Y/NN what's the answer for 3?"
"It's option b Harold."
"Yes I got it right!!!"

I smile and shake my head at his excitement. I lean forward and peck his cheek at his cuteness. He gives me a dorky smile and continue doing his work.

As we were doing our work an owl flew in the dorm and handed me a letter. I looked at it quizzically as I wasn't expecting a letter.

"Who is this letter from?"
"I don't know Hazza let me check."

I turned it and saw the stamp of St. Mungo's. I opened the letter hoping it wasn't what I am dreading.

Bad luck it's exactly that. My face paled. Harry was looking at me worried.

He holds my hand and pecks my knuckle and aks"Hey-hey angel what's wrong? What's in the letter?"
I hugged him immediately and said "It-it's from St. Mungo's for my yearly check-up. I don't want to go Harry I'm so scared."

"Shh baby it's okay yeah? Nothing is gonna happen to you. You are going to be fine and it's just a normal check up."
"But-but what if I have some disease? What if I get vaccine? I don't like vaccines. I hate them. It pains so much."

Harry ran his hands through my hair and said "Y/N you will be fine you won't have any disease."
"Just think what if I have one and I need to take vaccine? Or worst what if I have to be admitted in the hospital. Harry I don't want that." saying so my tears glossed up in my eyes.

Harry pecked my forehead and said "Nothing is going to happen to you. You are fit and fine darling. Remember you even lifted Mione yesterday."
"But Harry what if I have some disease which will take me away from everyone, from Mione, from Ronny, from Luna - from you."

Harry unwrapped his arm, cupped my cheek and said "Angel stop right there nothing and I mean it nothing is ever gonna take you away from me. I love you so much to let that happen. I can't even see my life without you. No that's actually wrong. My life is you. You are everything to me. I won't even let that happen. To get to you they need to cross me first okay? Stop stressing about it you are going to be absolutely fine. What if I go with you tomorrow for your yearly check up, would you stop stressing and go then?

I wrapped my hands around Harry's neck knowing he was sad by me saying that I might leave him him and kissed him. Harry removed of his hands from my cheek and buried it in my hair pulling me forward so that he can have more access. I pulled on the hairs on the nape of his neck he groaned and pulled out from the kiss and put our foreheads together.

I pecked his nose and said "I'm sorry my love I'm so so so sorry. I will never talk about leaving you again. Even you are my life Haz. And yes please come with me tomorrow, I won't be able to do it without you."

Harry pecked my lip and said "Come on it's late now and we have missed dinner, let's go to the kitchen yeah?"
I nodded my head and replied "Yes."

I got down from the bed and started to walk. As soon as I took a step. Harry lifted me up in bridal style and started walking.

I shrieked and said "Harry put me down!"
"Nope"
"Harold-"
"Nope"
"Haz-"
"Nope."

Knowing that I won't win I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my head on his chest smiling. Harry smiled knowing that he won and pecked my forehead.

We reached the kitchens door, Harry tickled the pear and carried me inside the kitchen. A house elf approached us.

"How can Fiona help miss and sir?"
Harry put me down and crouched to her level and asked "Can you get us some treacle tart and two hot chocolate?"
"Fiona will bring it right away sir."

Fiona brought our food, we had it, thanked her and started to walk to Harry's dorm. When we reached his dorm I changed in Harry's clothes and Harry changed in his night suit. We laid on the bed and cuddled up.

"Y/NN please never ever talk about leaving me. I love you so much."
I looked up and saw that tears were starting to gloss in his eyes. I kissed both of his eyelids and then pecked his lips "I won't baby never again. And I love so much more than you can even imagine."

Harry gave me a small smile and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, lulling myself to sleep.

Harry pecked my forehead and said "Good Night My love."
"Good Night Harold." Saying so I went in a deep slumber.

*Time Skip* *In Morning*

Y/N POV
I woke up to someone playing with my hair and kissing my lips. I gave a small smile in the kiss knowing it was Harry.

"Good Morning Future Mrs. Potter."
Blushing I said "Good Morning Mr. Potter."

Harry laughed and pecked my lips saying " Come on up up up. We need to go to St. Mungo's."

Hearing so I halted in my steps. Harry seeing this hugged me and replied "Don't worry Y/NN I'm going to be there with you ok?"
I nodded my head and went to get ready for the day.

I wore https://in.pinterest.com/pin/820358888382812544/ and came out of the washroom.

Harry held my hand and said "You are looking beautiful my love. Now let's go to old dumbles office yeah?"
I laughed and nodded my head. Harry and I walked to dumbles office and told the password to the gargoyle protecting the office.

We knocked in his door and he replied with come in. Once we went inside dumbles said "Ahh yes yes you both might be here to go to St. Mungo's for Miss. L/N's appointment right?"
"Yes sir" I said.
"You can take the floo there." saying so he went back to do the work.

Me and Harry went to the fireplace in dumbles office and Harry shouted St. Mungo's. Once we reached there the receptionist said that I have to go to room 306 once I went there the doctor did my check up. She told us to wait outside for a while.

I was hugging Harry and sitting on his lap while Harry was pecking me cheek between some time reassuring me it was all going to be okay.

After a while a nurse said "Y/N L/N you reports have arrived you can collect it from the doctor. She is in room 306." I got up from Harry's lap and took his hands. We went to room 306 and found the doctor smiling at us.

"Sit down Ms. L/N and Mr. Potter. Y/N I have gone through your reports and it's perfectly fine. You are fit and fine. Take care of your health the same way. You can go now."

We gave her a smile and left. As soon as we were out of St. Mungo's I jumped up in Harry's arms and pecked his cheek continuously. Harry laughed and pecked my forehead.

"Harry I'm fine. I don't have any disease. I'm so happy."
"Yes baby you are fit and fine. Congrats my love!!!"
"Im hungryyyyyyyy."
"Come on there might be a restaurant nearby let's go."
"Yes yes yes yes you are the best Haz I love you so much."
"I love you more Y/NN."
_____________________________________
A/N: Hi darlings. Hope you all like this one shot. Please do vote and comment. If you find any grammatical error or spelling mistake pls feel free to mention. I'll change it immediately.

I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you for the comments!!!

Sorry for the awaited chapter. My life is just fucked up at the moment :)

If any of you ever want to talk or just rant remember I'm just a dm away you all can dm me. I'll always be there to support you and listen to you without any judgment:)

QOTD: Web series and movie suggestions please!!!!

Golflover07 thank you for the request my love. I hope it was up to your expectations!!

I love you all so much!
Bye my wonderful readers!
Have a good day/night!